PDA

View Full Version : Sp-Sp-Sp-Sp-Sp-Sp-SPURS...

Gobbla2001
06-23-2005, 11:17 PM
Good series Detroit...

But the only repeat was for Manu, his second title HIS last two seasons...

AggieJohn
06-23-2005, 11:30 PM
and did you notice the flag

JHS_c/o_06'
06-24-2005, 12:22 AM
I'd give anything to be back in my native lands of San Antonio tonight.....

Old Tiger
06-24-2005, 01:00 AM
wooohooo go spurs!

pirate44
06-24-2005, 05:26 AM
GO SPURS!!:clap:

spiveyrat
06-24-2005, 07:29 AM
Good job Spurs! Although the beginning of the 3rd really had me worried! :eek:

GUNHO
06-24-2005, 07:44 AM
I knew they had it all along:rolleyes: :D

Bulldog_12
06-24-2005, 10:50 AM
It was a great game. Tim Duncan is good, but I don't think he should have gotten the MVP award. I think it should have gone Manu. Duncan played like absolute crap in a couple of the games. Without Manu, those first two games might have been rough for the Spurs.

marlin fan
06-24-2005, 11:04 AM
GREAT!!! now i have to listen to more Basketball Talk GRRRRRRR!!!!!

CheerMom
06-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Way to go, Spurs!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bandera YaYa
06-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
I'd give anything to be back in my native lands of San Antonio tonight..... Well I was in SA and the streets were literally jumping !!! Fireworks, cars honking, parties in parking lots, people dancing on top of cars, it was WILD !!!! And that was on the far NorthWest side!!!! I pulled into a convenience store and there were 7 cops standing, laughing, talking with Spurs fans ...EVERYONE had a huge smile on their face!!! It was like magic was in the air......I am STILL smiling!!!! WOOHOO !!!! (but dang tired!!) Manu had my vote for MVP...he lit a fire under the team and the crowd....so happy for the team and the fans.....SIMPLY AWESOME !!!!! :clap: :clap: :kiss: :kiss: :D

BHBrave08
06-24-2005, 12:07 PM
Great job Spurs!! Took you long enough but you won.:)

Gobbla2001
06-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Manu played like crap a couple of games as well... I think him and timmy should have been co-mvp's though...

BHBrave08
06-24-2005, 12:17 PM
I agree. They should have been co-mvp's.

Bandera YaYa
06-24-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by BHBrave08
I agree. They should have been co-mvp's. Yeah that would have been good for me! :clap:

JHS_c/o_06'
06-24-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Well I was in SA and the streets were literally jumping !!! Fireworks, cars honking, parties in parking lots, people dancing on top of cars, it was WILD !!!! And that was on the far NorthWest side!!!! I pulled into a convenience store and there were 7 cops standing, laughing, talking with Spurs fans ...EVERYONE had a huge smile on their face!!! It was like magic was in the air......I am STILL smiling!!!! WOOHOO !!!! (but dang tired!!) Manu had my vote for MVP...he lit a fire under the team and the crowd....so happy for the team and the fans.....SIMPLY AWESOME !!!!! :clap: :clap: :kiss: :kiss: :D

....You are so lucky.....dang.....i honestly....i called a few friends and asked if they wanted to go to San Antonio....i figured it would have taken us about 4 hours to get there.....and by then.....the parties would have just gotten started...:D

Maroon87
06-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Well I was in SA and the streets were literally jumping !!! Fireworks, cars honking, parties in parking lots, people dancing on top of cars, it was WILD !!!! And that was on the far NorthWest side!!!! I pulled into a convenience store and there were 7 cops standing, laughing, talking with Spurs fans ...EVERYONE had a huge smile on their face!!! It was like magic was in the air......I am STILL smiling!!!! WOOHOO !!!! (but dang tired!!) Manu had my vote for MVP...he lit a fire under the team and the crowd....so happy for the team and the fans.....SIMPLY AWESOME !!!!! :clap: :clap: :kiss: :kiss: :D

I used to live in NW San Antonio, off of Callaghan between I-10 and Fredericksburg Rd. I can imagine that it was sheer chaos. S.A. doesn't need much of a reason to throw a party as it is.

pirate44
06-24-2005, 02:56 PM
ive been wanting to post this for a while now :D

http://img195.echo.cx/img195/9562/pistons6yo.jpg

Bandera YaYa
06-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I used to live in NW San Antonio, off of Callaghan between I-10 and Fredericksburg Rd. I can imagine that it was sheer chaos. S.A. doesn't need much of a reason to throw a party as it is. No it doesn't, but this was the best excuse of all!!!!! :D

PhiI C
06-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Good innovation Pirate 44!

The competition next year will be tougher. It also takes a certain amount of luck witht the calls of the officials and most important with injuries. Next year Detroit will have all its players even though they may have a different coach and they will be tough. Remember they were champions last year and runner ups this year. Also Miami with Shaq and Wade will be tough. Shaq still has some good years left and Wade will be better with more experience. Also Cleveland with Lebron James is bound to be a power very soon. In the West we all know how tough Seatle and Denver played the Spurs and Carmelo will be back. The Lakers are heading to the road to toughness again by hiring Phil Jackson who knows how to win and he will do something to get someone great on the inside. Houston with Yao Ming is dangerous and we know Dallas will be back tougher. Phoenix will be a big threat because they have the MVP in Steve Nash back and Stoidimere is bound to be even better with experience so Phoenix is bound to be favored next year. Nevertheless, the Spurs will be tough too so look for a big fight again next year. Go Spurs.

PhiI C
06-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Another thing we have to remember is the Lakers will also have the second draft pick this year. They may use it to trade for a good player or they may use it to draft a good player (in my opinion you do the latter). That increases the risk.