PDA

View Full Version : UTEP -vs- Marshall.....

IHStangFan
06-22-2005, 05:09 PM
w/ a buncha teams shifting confs. and whatnot......this ought to be an interesting game! i'd of REALLY liked to have seen it a few years back. none the less, its in El Paso this year and for me, thats a shorter drive than it is for most of you!! a friend and are are looking at making this game, as its only a 4 hour drive from here. we've found out that tickets are gonna be around $20, and the game time is 7:05pm on Oct. 22nd....it is their homecoming game......but thats pretty much all we know at this point. i know its a ways out and a bit early...i'm not even sure if I'LL make it at this point....but anyone interested?? stay tuned for updates!!

KTJ
06-22-2005, 05:23 PM
How far are you from Phoenix?

IHStangFan
06-22-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
How far are you from Phoenix? a couple of hours. i'm down in the southeast corner of AZ. Sierra Vista area.

Gobbla2001
06-22-2005, 05:30 PM
Southeast AZ? Ya, you may be closer to EP than I am...

mwynn05
06-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Southeast AZ? Ya, you may be closer to EP than I am... He is he said it was 4 hours from here he is EP is prlly 8 from you..ill look on mapquest

I just looked from on mapquest and from Victoria to EP is 10 hours 56 min and 669 miles

panther power
06-23-2005, 09:40 AM
I'll be making the game in el pasi this year, got a buddy of mine joining the team....

IHStangFan
06-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by panther power
I'll be making the game in el pasi this year, got a buddy of mine joining the team.... sweet deal....if and when i know i'm going for sure, i'll let ya know!

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-23-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
a couple of hours. i'm down in the southeast corner of AZ. Sierra Vista area. i was at ft huachucha for my ait trainging, what are you there for?

IHStangFan
06-24-2005, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i was at ft huachucha for my ait trainging, what are you there for? i work for Signal Solutions (aka General Dynamics)....we're located in Sierra Vista.... and we're contracted through ISEC up on Huachuca. I travel around to the military's communications sites and do installs and upgrades and whatnot.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-24-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
i work for Signal Solutions (aka General Dynamics)....we're located in Sierra Vista.... and we're contracted through ISEC up on Huachuca. I travel around to the military's communications sites and do installs and upgrades and whatnot. im sure you find the place as boring as i did when i was there...the place barely has running water, let alone anything to do besides exist.

IHStangFan
06-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
im sure you find the place as boring as i did when i was there...the place barely has running water, let alone anything to do besides exist. ...are you kidding me? w/ all the mountains and open range here?? i hike, camp, ride ATVs, tour on my motorcycle...i LOVE this place....but i can see how...if youre not an outdoorsman or still young enough that you enjoy the club scene...how this place could be boring...i dont spend any time at ALL in Sierra Vista except when i'm at work...otherwise i'm up in the mtns. i live outside town about 28 miles and enjoy it very much.