PDA

View Full Version : ASU 6 Florida 1 Final

ILS1
06-22-2005, 04:18 PM
ASU (2-1) is coming from the losers bracket and has to beat Florida (2-1) again tomorrow to make it to the best of 3 Championship Series. If Texas loses to Baylor,then ASU/Florida will play again at 12 p.m. tomorrow. If Texas wins tonight,the ASU/Florida game will be @ 6 p.m. Texas better take care of business tonight Go Horns!!!

:D

pirate4state
06-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
ASU (2-1) is coming from the losers bracket and has to beat Florida (2-1) again tomorrow to make it to the best of 3 Championship Series. If Texas loses to Baylor,then ASU/Florida will play again at 12 p.m. tomorrow. If Texas wins tonight,the ASU/Florida game will be @ 6 p.m. Texas better take care of business tonight Go Horns!!!

:D

:thumbsup: Congrats to ASU!! :clap: I'm rooting for them up until they meet up with a Texas team. :D

Pmoney
06-22-2005, 05:32 PM
I hope texas can win tonight so the team they meet up w/ in the championship game has to beat Texas twice and Texas only has to beat them once.....Hook 'em Horns:clap:

ILS1
06-22-2005, 06:04 PM
The two teams that make it to the Championship series will play the best 2 out of 3 games. Texas would have to beat them twice in the series in order to win or vice versa.

LH Panther Mom
06-22-2005, 06:22 PM
The two teams that make it to the Championship series will play the best 2 out of 3 games. Texas would have to beat them twice in the series in order to win or vice versa.

Congrats to you - that was # 500! :clap: :thumbsup:

ILS1
06-22-2005, 07:11 PM
I didn't notice!!!! Thanks LHPM!!!

:clap: :clap:

Pmoney
06-22-2005, 09:02 PM
The two teams that make it to the Championship series will play the best 2 out of 3 games. Texas would have to beat them twice in the series in order to win or vice versa. Dang lol i thought it was 2 losses and your out...thanks for correcting me:D .....GO TEXAS

ILS1
06-22-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
Dang lol i thought it was 2 losses and your out...thanks for correcting me:D .....GO TEXAS

That was the old format. Now,you have 2 brackets of 4 teams. In bracket play,it is a double elimination. The 2 winners of each bracket go on to the Championship series. Then it is the best 2 out of 3 in the Championship series. This is maybe the 2nd or 3rd year they have had this format. I like it better this way. Texas will find out tomorrow night who they will play on Saturday. Hook 'em Horns!!!!

:)