PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside Grad Moves To Arizona!!

IHStangFan
06-22-2005, 05:31 AM
hey guys....long time no talk. I took a job in Arizona and have since bought a house out here, so it looks like i'm here to stay. My job will take me around the world......a few more times...but i'd like to keep up w/ 30-3a ball........I'm not sure how the Stangs will look this coming season, but i'm interested in AP, and Sinton as well....keep me posted fellas and gals! I know we lost Webb...does anyone know who the Ingleside QB will be this year? is Brandon Stacey playing this year? he was a good RB.....but i hope we have another QB in the stables to throw to Stacey.

LH Panther Mom
06-22-2005, 06:28 AM
Good morning! Nice to see you on. Just remember, they have internet in Arizona, so you don't have to stop dropping in. :)

GreenMonster
06-22-2005, 10:37 AM
can someone PLEASE turn off that friggin cowbell? I'm gettin a headache.

District303aPastPlayer
06-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
can someone PLEASE turn off that friggin cowbell? I'm gettin a headache.

no more wire COWBELLS!!!!! lol

JasperDog94
06-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Just remember, they have internet in Arizona Really? Next thing you know they'll have indoor plumbing.:eek: ;)

44INAROW
06-22-2005, 10:53 AM
I've missed seeing that COWBELL :) Keep in touch :)

Old Green
06-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Don't leave your Cowbell in the sun too long out there. Serious burns have occured.:) Keep in touch.

LH Panther Mom
06-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Really? Next thing you know they'll have indoor plumbing.:eek: ;)

I think it's just a rumor. :evillaugh ;)

big daddy russ
06-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Long time no see. Last time I saw you was at the wedding. And another one bites the dust.:D I'll keep you posted as to what happens best I can. Next time your down visiting family, what-not, give me a call.

IHStangFan
06-22-2005, 04:54 PM
hey everyone! thanks!! good to be back! i'll be leaving for Okinawa, Japan on Monday (the 27th) and wont be back till sometime around mid-Aug. from what i'm being told....so i'll be visiting the DL regularly.

Russ, no kidding, long time, and thats funny "another one bites the dust" LOL. poor bastage never even saw it coming. i drove home to Texas a few weeks ago, but it was for my grandfather's funeral...so i didnt really do any goin out or anything...but next time i'm in town on better terms..i'll definately let ya know. rumor had it...you were in town when i was. tell Mrs. Big Daddy i said hello and slap Jerry around for me as well. :)

AP Panther Fan
06-24-2005, 11:43 AM
HEY IHS....Great to hear from you! I hope you are doing well. I was very sorry to hear about your grandfather and did spend quite a bit of time with your Uncle Dennis and Aunt Patty recently. I hope you get to come home under better circumstances next time!

As for Ingleside football, got to go watch them yesterday evening at 7 on 7. They looked sharp! I saw three kids throwing the ball (Brandon Stacy, Zach Adams and one of the coaches sons that I don't know, might be moving up from JV?). Anyway, they looked good ... lots of speed and some darn good passing!

Been missin' the cowbell, so it is really nice to hear from you! Take good care of yourself and holler when you get back down our way!;)

IHStangFan
08-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks guys!

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
hey guys....long time no talk. I took a job in Arizona and have since bought a house out here, so it looks like i'm here to stay. My job will take me around the world......a few more times...but i'd like to keep up w/ 30-3a ball........I'm not sure how the Stangs will look this coming season, but i'm interested in AP, and Sinton as well....keep me posted fellas and gals! I know we lost Webb...does anyone know who the Ingleside QB will be this year? is Brandon Stacey playing this year? he was a good RB.....but i hope we have another QB in the stables to throw to Stacey.

Got some answers to your questions, Stacey will QB this year, I believe with Chrisman as a backup QB(if any problem arises) Soph Josh Coffield who started LB last year for varisty will be RB this year along with returning players Zach Adams, Joel Johnson. Mossmeyer as a big lineman. Defense looks strong this year. I believe they got the talent and speed to do great this year but lets see when we get on the field. Don't like to talk trash unless I'm positive they can backup. But they look good, had intrasquad scrimmage last Sat, this upcomming Sat got scrimmage with Kennedy and some other school.

Aransas got a new coache don't know what to expect from them. Sinton always has a strong program, but it would be great to beat them, And ingleside has the talent to do so :thinking: if they can keep the mental game up.:doh:

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 10:24 AM
hey thanks for the inside track Fish's mom!

Phil C
08-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Thank goodness for us in Sinton that the Ingleside game is in Sinton this year but too bad that the Ingleside Coach is from Sinton. That increases the risk.

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Thank goodness for us in Sinton that the Ingleside game is in Sinton this year but too bad that the Ingleside Coach is from Sinton. That increases the risk. ah, just the way i LOVE to start my morning.......w/ one of Phil's amazingly accurate risk assessments ;)

Old Tiger
08-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Keep checkin in and posting!

Phil C
08-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Hey IHS it is about 10:35 A.M. here. What time is it there in Arizona? I don't know if you are one or two hours behind us.

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Hey IHS it is about 10:35 A.M. here. What time is it there in Arizona? I don't know if you are one or two hours behind us. it is 8:42am here Phil. We are only one timezone away from you guys, BUT....we do not to daylight savings time in AZ....so some parts of the year we are 2 hours behind...and other times its just one.

Phil C
08-09-2005, 10:48 AM
it is 8:42am here Phil. We are only one timezone away from you guys, BUT....we do not to daylight savings time in AZ....so some parts of the year we are 2 hours behind...and other times its just one.

That is lucky there for you! I don't mind daylight savings time but I wish they would leave it one way or the other and stop changing it every six months or so.

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 10:53 AM
That is lucky there for you! I don't mind daylight savings time but I wish they would leave it one way or the other and stop changing it every six months or so. LOL, i know what ya mean.

Beware of the speedy green Greyhounds!

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Thank goodness for us in Sinton that the Ingleside game is in Sinton this year but too bad that the Ingleside Coach is from Sinton. That increases the risk.

Which would make the win all the sweeter, don't you think StangFan, plus it's on my son's birthday. What better sweet 16 birthday present could he ask for? Then to run over a few pirates on their home turf LOL.;)

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2005, 11:02 AM
ah, just the way i LOVE to start my morning.......w/ one of Phil's amazingly accurate risk assessments ;)

LMAO.....and to think you missed the entire Toure de France...stage by stage by stage by stage etc....

Phil provided a wealth of information and daily observations! :D

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LMAO.....and to think you missed the entire Toure de France...stage by stage by stage by stage etc....

Phil provided a wealth of information and daily observations! :D DAMN!!! Phil....can i get a recap??

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Which would make the win all the sweeter, don't you think StangFan, plus it's on my son's birthday. What better sweet 16 birthday present could he ask for? Then to run over a few pirates on their home turf LOL.;) ;)

Sounds like theyre gonna have some talent on the field again this year. I like the Johnson kid, and the Coffield kid also. it'll be interesting to see what Coffield does at RB. i liked him on D last year, that little guy was SUPER quick to the ball and was very agressive. good little ball player.

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 11:21 AM
yea, I like Coffield but I'm slightly partial LOL:rolleyes:

But there is alot of talent on this team, and if they work as a team, they'll go far.

I'll keep you posted on the games.

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 11:23 AM
yea, I like Coffield but I'm slightly partial LOL:rolleyes:

But there is alot of talent on this team, and if they work as a team, they'll go far.

I'll keep you posted on the games. sweet Fish's mom, thanks! OH....do you happen to have a schedule for this season?? i cant seem to find one anywhere.

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 11:28 AM
sure do. But can you tell me how to attach it to this page? Other than re typing I'm new at this and can't figure it out:confused:

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 11:40 AM
sure do. But can you tell me how to attach it to this page? Other than re typing I'm new at this and can't figure it out:confused: other than saving it as a picture on a photo server and then posting it that way...i'm not sure......probably just have to retype it...or tell me where i can find a copy, LOL. i found one online that said it was the 2005 schedule, but its identical to the 2004 schedule, which makes me think it IS the 2004 schedule. :nerd:

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 11:48 AM
It is the same schedule Home/Away is just opposite. But in same order etc. 2005 Ingleside Mustang Football Schedules

Varsity
August 13 Kenedy(S) Away 7:30
August 19 Three Rivers(S) Home 7:30
August 26 Bishop Home 7:30
September 2 Zapata Away 7:30
September 9 Orange Grove Away 7:30
September 16 Taft Away 7:30
September 23 West Oso Home 7:30(Homecoming)
September 30 Falfurias Home 7:30(Parent’s night)
October 7 *Aransas Pass Away 7:30
October 14 *Mathis Home 7:30(Pony night)
October 21 OPEN
October 28 *Sinton Away 7:30
November 4 *Goliad Home 7:30

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 11:57 AM
It is the same schedule Home/Away is just opposite. But in same order etc. 2005 Ingleside Mustang Football Schedules

Varsity
August 13 Kenedy(S) Away 7:30
August 19 Three Rivers(S) Home 7:30
August 26 Bishop Home 7:30
September 2 Zapata Away 7:30
September 9 Orange Grove Away 7:30
September 16 Taft Away 7:30
September 23 West Oso Home 7:30(Homecoming)
September 30 Falfurias Home 7:30(Parent’s night)
October 7 *Aransas Pass Away 7:30
October 14 *Mathis Home 7:30(Pony night)
October 21 OPEN
October 28 *Sinton Away 7:30
November 4 *Goliad Home 7:30 thank you much!!

Sinton94
08-09-2005, 01:10 PM
What better sweet 16 birthday present could he ask for? Then to run over a few pirates on their home turf LOL.;)

That would be a heck of a present! :D

Stacy is playing play ball this year :thinking: :confused:

Sinton94
08-09-2005, 01:11 PM
thank you much!!

Welcome back and good luck with your new job:)

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 01:13 PM
thanks Sinton94!

yeah, from what i hear Stacy is in fact playing ball.

pirate4state
08-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
Stacy is playing play ball this year :thinking: :confused: I'm right there with ya. :confused: :thinking:

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
That would be a heck of a present! :D

Stacy is playing play ball this year :thinking: :confused:

Don't ask me I don't make the rules, nor do I try to understand or even necessary agree with them totally.:thinking: He is a great ball player.

pirate4state
08-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Don't ask me I don't make the rules, nor do I try to understand or even necessary agree with them totally.:thinking: He is a great ball player. I understand... :eek: :eek:

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Don't ask me I don't make the rules, nor do I try to understand or even necessary agree with them totally.:thinking: He is a great ball player. yeah, but how clear is his head going to be.....thats alot for a kid to deal with.

pirate4state
08-09-2005, 01:30 PM
yeah, but how clear is his head going to be.....thats alot for a kid to deal with. True. Hopefully it'll help him deal.

Sinton94
08-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Don't ask me I don't make the rules, nor do I try to understand or even necessary agree with them totally.:thinking: He is a great ball player.

I agree 100%! Just took me by surprise!

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 02:08 PM
took me by surprise too!! And all I can really say is that I'm sitting on the middle of the fence on this matter. A strong wind could blow me either way. I've heard most sides.

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2005, 02:15 PM
I think he probably has and will continue to suffer for many years to come...who are we to judge?

He is a very good senior athlete and I hope he has a wonderful season...:)

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 02:23 PM
I think he probably has and will continue to suffer for many years to come...who are we to judge?

He is a very good senior athlete and I hope he has a wonderful season...:)
Well, said AP Panther Fan.i agree , I hope they have a great season too Go Mustangs:clap::)

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Well, said AP Panther Fan.i agree , I hope they have a great season too Go Mustangs:clap::)

I just hope they all have flu-like syptoms on October 7th! You know, one of those 24 hour type things.....

OKAY, I AM JUST KIDDING!:D

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 02:37 PM
I just hope they all have flu-like syptoms on October 7th! You know, one of those 24 hour type things.....

OKAY, I AM JUST KIDDING!:D

LOL,It should be a good game. Rematch, battle of High School that are less than 7 miles away from each other. Hope ya'll have an injury free season and are right behind us in the playoffs bids HAHAH:D

99IHSMustang
08-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Hey IHS,

Congratulations on your new job. Hope to see you on the boards during the football season.

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Hey IHS,

Congratulations on your new job. Hope to see you on the boards during the football season. hey thanks bro, i'll be around!

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2005, 02:41 PM
LOL,It should be a good game. Rematch, battle of High School that are less than 7 miles away from each other. Hope ya'll have an injury free season and are right behind us in the playoffs bids HAHAH:D

LOL...we just have to keep an eye on those pesky flag guys! It was almost toooo entertaining watching them battle it out last year. :D

Fish's mom
08-09-2005, 02:44 PM
LOL...we just have to keep an eye on those pesky flag guys! It was almost toooo entertaining watching them battle it out last year. :D
yea, We got a bigger one later on in the season, I think we had flag envy LOL

IHStangFan
08-09-2005, 02:48 PM
yea, We got a bigger one later on in the season, I think we had flag envy LOL :clap: LOL!!!!

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2005, 02:57 PM
yea, We got a bigger one later on in the season, I think we had flag envy LOL

Tooooo funny! Well, it will be a fairer fight!:D