PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Pistons - Game 6

Phil C
06-21-2005, 10:23 AM
The series returns to San Antonio for now for game 6 and let's hope the Spurs can close it out tonight so we can concentrate on the NCAA College Baseball Series. If a game 7 is necessary then it will be Thursday night in San Antonio so we got the home court advantage now. The Spurs are up 3 to 2 but Detroit is always good at overcoming adversity like they did against Miami but the last two games there were not both on the road. Let's hope all the Spurs are playing like they did in the first two games and that Tim has a hot night at the free throw line. Go Spurs! Let's Close it out.

Phil C
06-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Tim has said that the Spurs want to close it out in Game 6 because Detroit is always so dangerous in Game 7 since they have been there several times. If it came to Game 7 I think the Spurs could still win but it would be nice to end it all tonight. Whew!

Maroon87
06-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Hope they get it done tonight so Thursday all they'll have to worry about is floating down the river with the trophy.:clap: GO SPURS GO!!!

Bandera YaYa
06-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Oh yes Phil.....let's hope!!!!!

CheerMom
06-21-2005, 10:36 AM
GO SPURS GO!!!!!

44INAROW
06-21-2005, 10:52 AM
GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO

onfirebball05mustang
06-21-2005, 12:25 PM
I realized...i'm a little slow mind you...that i'm off tonight and we're watching the game at one of the staff member's houses...oh my goodness...GO SPURS GO!!!! What time does the game start anyway??? I usedta not like basketball...y'all've corrupted me! :D luv ya guys

Cas

SintonFan
06-21-2005, 12:43 PM
LET'S GO SPURS! CLUB THE MUGGERS! GO SPURS GO!!!

Gobbla2001
06-21-2005, 12:45 PM
I can't wait, pretty excited...

Looks like the Spurs fans may get the last laugh on the low for this season... that is if the boys pull through... it'll be tough...

Go Spurs Go!

JHS_c/o_06'
06-21-2005, 01:24 PM
I think in order to win it....we will need another showing from Obi-Wan Ginobili.....

GO SPURS GO!

Bandera YaYa
06-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
I think in order to win it....we will need another showing from Obi-Wan Ginobili.....

GO SPURS GO! I think we will see more of him tonite.....he has pure love of this game.......nothing better than to watch his intensity and I believe we'll see it tonite! :cool:

GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
06-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I think we will see more of him tonite.....he has pure love of this game.......nothing better than to watch his intensity and I believe we'll see it tonite! :cool:

GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO :clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree!! He'll be happy to be home with the chance to hoist the trophy! :D :clap:

:cheerl: GO SPURS GO!!! :cheerl:

Maroon87
06-21-2005, 01:47 PM
I have this weird feeling that Brent Barry is going to make some big plays tonight. He's overdue for some of those.

GUNHO
06-21-2005, 02:01 PM
My my.What a win can do to someones faith.Seems like after game four there wasn't much faith to be found.I like the odds.....don't think Detroit can take two in a row from the Spurs at home. GO SPURS GO!

TheDOCTORdre
06-21-2005, 02:55 PM
Even though most people doubt, Im sticking to my guns...

ITS REPEAT TIME

Bandera YaYa
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Even though most people doubt, Im sticking to my guns...

ITS REPEAT TIME Awwwwwwww....Dre......it's just ain't gonna happen!!!!!!!! :p :D :D

TheDOCTORdre
06-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Awwwwwwww....Dre......it's just ain't gonna happen!!!!!!!! :p :D :D
oh if you only knew

big daddy russ
06-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by GUNHO
My my.What a win can do to someones faith.Seems like after game four there wasn't much faith to be found.I like the odds.....don't think Detroit can take two in a row from the Spurs at home. GO SPURS GO!
I think that was mostly the announcers. They always go with the flavor of the week. I don't know if you were watching the other night, but before the game Bill Walton was dogging the Spurs and praising the Pistons. Then sometime during the first half, they cut to Walton, Tirico and Greg Anthony.

Walton, in a drunken stupor, switched sides and started talking about how bad the Pistons sucked and how they were going to lose the game by a bajillion points. Anthony just looked at him and said, "an hour and three minutes. That's how long it took you to jump off the bandwagon." Classic Walton.

Just because the Spurs lost a couple didn't mean they were out of it... and just because the Pistons lost one doesn't mean they're out of it.

TheDOCTORdre
06-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Awwwwwwww....Dre......it's just ain't gonna happen!!!!!!!! :p :D :D
:D :D :D