PDA

View Full Version : Ever Wonder . . . . . ?

Green Ranger
06-21-2005, 09:08 AM
What the thousands of employees that GM gave pink slips, think about GM giving the GM employee discount to the public?

vet93
06-21-2005, 09:13 AM
I have seen some of the "prices" for the "employee discount"......Good old GM must not think much of their employees because those discounts don't seem to account for much.

lepfan
06-21-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by vet93
I have seen some of the "prices" for the "employee discount"......Good old GM must not think much of their employees because those discounts don't seem to account for much.

That was what I was thinking.

HighSchool Fan
06-21-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by vet93

a co-worker here bought a new chevy double cab 4X4, leather seats, on-star, the whole package. she paid $19,000 for it. her dad works for GM. that's the kind of employee deal that i want to pay.

spiveyrat
06-21-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
a co-worker here bought a new chevy double cab 4X4, leather seats, on-star, the whole package. she paid $19,000 for it. her dad works for GM. that's the kind of employee deal that i want to pay.

No kidding! I'll bet I couldn't go in and get that kind of deal.

AP Panther Fan
06-21-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

I know 2 retired GM employees that get these kinds of "great deals"...do you think the public is actually getting the same priviledges? I will have to ask one gentleman what he thinks of his discounts being given to John Q. Public. :thinking: