PDA

View Full Version : LHPanthermom

Gsquared
06-21-2005, 05:58 AM
You guys are returning both of those backs from last year? I thought one was graduating but DCTF says otherwise.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-21-2005, 06:13 AM
i thought her son was one of the backs and there were two returning...maybe dave has a typo:cool:

LH Panther Mom
06-21-2005, 06:24 AM
We had three - the fullback graduated; tail & half are returning.

bullfrog_alumni_02, my son's OL - with a little training, he could possibly fill in at a fullback spot, he has pretty good leg strength.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-21-2005, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
We had three - the fullback graduated; tail & half are returning.

bullfrog_alumni_02, my son's OL - with a little training, he could possibly fill in at a fullback spot, he has pretty good leg strength. my mistake, i knew you had a son playing this year, just didnt know he was on the line. do you think they will give him a chance to see what he can do at fullback? even more over does your son wanna switch to that position?

LH Panther Mom
06-21-2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
my mistake, i knew you had a son playing this year, just didnt know he was on the line. do you think they will give him a chance to see what he can do at fullback? even more over does your son wanna switch to that position?

Would they give him a chance? That I can't say - it depends more upon whether the freshman fullback makes Varsity or stays on the freshman team. The freshman coach worked with my oldest when he was playing & I think would be willing to give him a shot if it was good for the team.

Would he want to switch? I think his main concern is getting the most play time. He does like "hitting" folks & is pretty happy with OL.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-21-2005, 06:54 AM
thats good to hear. hitting i think is what most everyone misses the most after its all said and done.