PDA

View Full Version : latrael cooper?

htownfbman
06-20-2005, 11:25 PM
For all you cuero guys, How is Latrael's recovery coming? I know he was probably the best back in Texas prior to his injury and I would love to see him back to form next season and continue that at A&M.

Old Green
06-21-2005, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by htownfbman
For all you cuero guys, How is Latrael's recovery coming? I know he was probably the best back in Texas prior to his injury and I would love to see him back to form next season and continue that at A&M. In the Victoria Advocate, the interview by DCTF with Coach Reeve stated that Cooper was Cleared to.play and was doing well. Coach Reeve stated that they were going to bring him along slowly.

gobbler84
06-21-2005, 10:55 AM
I talkedto him last night and he said he was reeleased to run and cut. He was so happy, like a little kid in a candy store. I don't he'll play scrimmages but look for him by the second or third game of the season.

OLD STING
06-21-2005, 10:57 AM
My son has been seeing him at work out and says he is running on it. We have all the faith in the world he will be back and up to speed by Aug.

44INAROW
06-21-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by gobbler84
I talkedto him last night and he said he was reeleased to run and cut. He was so happy, like a little kid in a candy store. I don't he'll play scrimmages but look for him by the second or third game of the season.

I bet I know one scrimmage he WISHES he could play in :D

OLD STING
06-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Yeah but that was last year and he would want to skip the first set of downs, dont u think?

pirate4state
06-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
In the Victoria Advocate, the interview by DCTF with Coach Reeve stated that Cooper was Cleared to.play and was doing well. Coach Reeve stated that they were going to bring him along slowly. Good to hear! :thumbsup: Hope he doesn't run over us too much! ;) :p

Gobbla2001
06-21-2005, 12:27 PM
We're all hoping he plays when HE'S ready and his knee is ready... it's not really Cuero's chances with him that I'm worried about, it's HIS chance at playing at A&M or wherever else that gets to me...