PDA

View Full Version : Real Ale Brewery - Blanco, TX

Gobbla2001
06-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Anyone had any beer from here? A friend and I at work were reading their reviews online today and it sounded pretty dern good...

This weekend they will be having this little get together they have every year, everyone is invited... they'll have food and everything... and best of all, all you can drink, FREEEE!!!!!

My bud and I are thinking about going...

LH Panther Mom
06-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Hubby had some a while back...liked it pretty good if I remember correctly.

Bandera YaYa
06-20-2005, 09:57 PM
There ya go..................he he he.......... :D

Gobbla2001
06-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Did I mention the beer was FREEEEEE?

My bud emailed the place and they emailed them back saying 'we're just gunna let it flow'... of course we're not gunna drink too much, gotta make the drive back home...

LH Panther Mom
06-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Free makes it even better. :D

crabman
06-20-2005, 10:10 PM
I sure am glad you don't work for me, Zimm. How do you have time to look for beer online? I work 60-65 hour weeks and it is balls to the wall, usually.

Let's see if we can't keep that nose to the grindstone, eh?:D

Bandera YaYa
06-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by crabman
I sure am glad you don't work for me, Zimm. How do you have time to look for beer online? I work 60-65 hour weeks and it is balls to the wall, usually.

Let's see if we can't keep that nose to the grindstone, eh?:D HA....then you'd fire me for sure.....I have a TV, a DVD player and a satellite in my office.......to keep me company.....lol! :p :D

Gobbla2001
06-20-2005, 10:12 PM

Let's see if we can't keep that nose to the grindstone, eh?:D

We rarely get time for that, just happens to be a slow week... usually it's balls to the wall round here as well...

Y'all finish the church yet? was lookin' good last time I went down the loop...

crabman
06-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Waxing the floors. Planting the trees. Doing final punchlist items. Out of there next week.

We will concentrate on Cuero Junior High, Somerset High School, and a job for GVEC in LaVernia. (HMMMM.... all 3A towns.)

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-20-2005, 10:16 PM
why cant i be home?!?!?!?! i want free beer, and now being legal to drink for a month, i want to go there even more!!!!

Gobbla2001
06-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Waxing the floors. Planting the trees. Doing final punchlist items. Out of there next week.

We will concentrate on Cuero Junior High, Somerset High School, and a job for GVEC in LaVernia. (HMMMM.... all 3A towns.)

Dang, that'll keep y'all busy...

Old Green
06-21-2005, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
why cant i be home?!?!?!?! i want free beer, and now being legal to drink for a month, i want to go there even more!!!! Getting tired of the 3.2 beer on base ehh Buddy:) .

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-21-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Getting tired of the 3.2 beer on base ehh Buddy:) . yea pretty much. i dont like to drink too often, maybe once or twice a week, if that. sometimes i go a few weeks w/out drinkin. i just wanna legally drink in texas!!!!

Old Green
06-21-2005, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
yea pretty much. i dont like to drink too often, maybe once or twice a week, if that. sometimes i go a few weeks w/out drinkin. i just wanna legally drink in texas!!!! I hear Ya !

spiveyrat
06-21-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Free makes it even better. :D

Free and cold... two good qualities in a beer. ;)