PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo....WE DID IT!

AP Panther Fan
06-20-2005, 10:51 AM
After spending 2 1/2 days in the Victoria heat... the Lady Panthers, Girls ASA Fast Pitch, 12 & Under Division Class C, won seven consecutive games and came home

STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!

These young ladies (6 from Aransas Pass, 3 from Ingleside and 2 from Rockport) played their hearts out in a tournament of 24 teams from across the State!

Congratulations Girls on a Job Well Done!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
06-20-2005, 10:52 AM
CONGRATS TO OUR LOCAL LADIES!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Phil C
06-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Great Job Lady Panthers!!

pirate4state
06-20-2005, 11:33 AM
AWESOME JOB!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :cheerl:

LH Panther Mom
06-20-2005, 11:43 AM
Congratulations! :clap: :clap:

pirate44
06-20-2005, 12:05 PM
way to go!!:clap:

AP Panther Fan
06-20-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks guys! I am one tired, but very happy, Mom! Like I told 44INAROW, it was an awesome Father's Day gift for the coaches and parents who have worked so hard with the girls to get there.

I am sure I will get my voice back soon, but nobody around my house seems to be complaining about my inability to speak.:rolleyes: :D GO FIGURE!

44INAROW
06-20-2005, 01:04 PM
from the Victoria Advocate - not much of an article, but it was at the top of the page with BOLD HEADLINE :)

Lady Panthers gain state softball crown

The Aransas Pass Lady Panthers beat Carthage ICE 7-1 on Sunday to capture the ASA 12-under Class C state softball title at the city of Victoria complex.

The Victoria Angels finished the tournament with a 2-2 record.

AP Panther Fan
06-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
from the Victoria Advocate - not much of an article, but it was at the top of the page with BOLD HEADLINE :)

Lady Panthers gain state softball crown

The Aransas Pass Lady Panthers beat Carthage ICE 7-1 on Sunday to capture the ASA 12-under Class C state softball title at the city of Victoria complex.

The Victoria Angels finished the tournament with a 2-2 record.

Thanks for finding that...I never thought about checking the Advocate. Found the following in the Sunday's paper also. It appears to be an incomplete article and for the life of me, I can't remember who we beat 9-6 on Saturday...oh well :)

Author: Advocate Staff Report
Date: June 19, 2005
Page: 2

The Victoria Angels were eliminated from the ASA Class C 12-under state softball tournament Saturday with a 6-4 loss to the Nederland N-Tense.

The Victoria Angels earlier beat the Prosper Lady Eagles 9-5 and the Harleton Shock Wave 10-0 to stay alive in the loser's bracket.

The Angels lost to Carthage ICE 12-1 Saturday morning.

The Aransas Pass Lady Panthers advanced to today's 9 a.m. winner's bracket semifinals with an 11-6 win over the Splendora Lady Cats and a 9-6 win