PDA

View Full Version : bulldog89

Gobbla2001
06-24-2003, 10:45 AM
You happen to be one of the most immature Burnet fans I've ever seen... Most of your fellow citzens are GREAT people and GREAT fans...

I really don't believe that Bandera gives a crap about what they're ranked, sure, it'd be fun to think to yourself "Wow, we're ranked in the top 25, that's awesome..." But that's about the only good thing about being ranked...

Bandera lost a heart-breaker (Bandera fans, back me up, I believe it was a close one) to eventual state champ Gatesville in the semi's in '00... They were picked to finish 2nd in district and were NOT rated in the top 25...

I'm sure all of this comes from Burnet being #1, right? I wish Burnet well, but #1 rankings don't mean state rings, sorry...

In '99 Cuero was ranked #2 in the state, rightfully so because '2' is how many rounds we got after being knocked out by who? That's right, the Burnet Bulldogs... Where were ya'll ranked that year?

Sure, you have some great players coming back, but there are teams that just might be better out there, that's why we play the games...

Don't get all excited right now, kid, you have a long way to go after that ball is kicked off of that T for the first time in your season...

<small>[ June 24, 2003, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

bulldawg89
06-24-2003, 02:45 PM
Gobbla2001,Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words will never hurt me....But good try on trying to sound big!

Anyway, you people are taking this out of control man...All i said it was funny that they werent ranked...And it is funny, and im still laughing :D

Old Tiger
06-24-2003, 03:15 PM
Gobbla2001:
You happen to be one of the most immature Burnet fans I've ever seen... Most of your fellow citzens are GREAT people and GREAT fans...It's also a great town for what they did to help Corey.

Shotgun73
06-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Bulldawg89,
It sounds to me like you are a little jealous of the success that Bandera had last year. You should be proud that District 25 AAA was so well represented in the play-offs last year.

Bandera YaYa
06-24-2003, 04:41 PM
Bulldawg89..are you a current player or past? or maybe you never have played the game, huh?? Or, maybe you are you are a little nerd, sitting behind your big computer???Huh, what are you????

Just wondering............. :D

Swarm 51
06-25-2003, 01:12 AM
Gobbla, the Gatesville/Bandera score in 2000 was
31 to 9. The Bulldogs had a great team that year. The Hornets were just a little more hungry for the state championship.

espn1
06-25-2003, 07:49 AM
What possible difference would it make if anybody on here plays football or not? If you don't like his post's or can't handle it don't respond. That's the beauty of a computer, turn it off and walk away. While you're at it YAYA bake us some cookies, and then wash the dishes.

Bandera YaYa
06-25-2003, 04:05 PM
First of all, I directed my question to him, NOT YOU.
So, don't speak unless spoken to.

Secondly, I happen to make a darn good Double Chocolate Chip cookie.... when I choose to and for whomever I choose.

I don't respond well to obnoxious men or the ignorance that spews from their mouths. I stopped taking orders from little men, such as yourself a looooooooooooong time ago, duckie. :p

Everman01Grad.
06-26-2003, 12:35 AM
Gobbla ur right about everything u've posted and just stand behind that.Dont let one burnet fan ruin your day.I do believe they will have a great team and u were right being ranked doesnt give u a ring.Everman has never ranked high in the last 3 years and we have back to back rings.Burnet was supposed to blow us away at state cause they had all the same guys but i wonder what happen oh well i do wish burnet the best but good luck bandera on the up coming season. God bless to all

Old Dog
06-26-2003, 10:16 PM
Some of us old posters from Burnet really enjoy chatting with everyone on this board. Please excuse me while I become "pi--ed off" at some of our younger mouthy Burnet members. For me, this thread is for the exchange of views, not for you to make a fool of yourself and drag Burnet's name thru the dirt by being a pompous ass! Have some class man!

Bandera YaYa
06-27-2003, 09:30 AM
Thanks Old Dog, I never doubted the integrity of the Burnet community!! Good luck next year...we will be behind you all the way!
Peace and Ya Ya !!