PDA

View Full Version : DCTF Page 57 Top Sophomores

Old Green
06-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Congrats Gobbler84 on being named to DCTF Top Sophomores- Class of 2008.:clap: :clap:

gobbler grad
06-18-2005, 07:55 PM
way to gobbler84...:clap:

44INAROW
06-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Congrats Gobbler84 on being named to DCTF Top Sophomores- Class of 2008.:clap: :clap:

Little Birdy told me he qualified today at the AAU Qualifiers meet in Corpus in the shot put. No word on how the others did :clap: :clap:

*If that info is wrong, please let me know

lol evidently there is NOTHING to do in Cuero tonight.. looks like this is our entertainment :)
"There are currently 9 members and 5 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 161 on 11-26-2004 at 09:51 PM.
44INAROW, gobbler grad, gobbler84, mustang04, Old Green, Pmoney"

Old Green
06-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Little Birdy told me he qualified today at the AAU Qualifiers meet in Corpus in the shot put. No word on how the others did :clap: :clap:

*If that info is wrong, please let me know

lol evidently there is NOTHING to do in Cuero tonight.. looks like this is our entertainment :)
"There are currently 9 members and 5 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 161 on 11-26-2004 at 09:51 PM.
44INAROW, gobbler grad, gobbler84, mustang04, Old Green, Pmoney" Yep ! I took a little spin on the bike. Air temperture gauge on on it should 112 degrees on the road. So,I'm back at the house and staying home.:doh: :D

Gobbla2001
06-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Go gobbler84, you 'big' 'little' 'kid' you....

cat dog horse
06-18-2005, 10:52 PM

WOW....how much pot did dave smoke when he decided to put that in there?KJ is worthless

Gobbla2001
06-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
WOW....how much pot did dave smoke when he decided to put that in there?KJ is worthless

ha

AggieJohn
06-18-2005, 11:20 PM

one of our own, yes

etbu
06-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Anyway guys can put up the list?

Old Green
06-19-2005, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by etbu
Anyway guy guys can put up the list? Daniel Campbell....OT...6-6...305...5.2....5A........Aldine
Riley Dodge....QB....6-0....165....4.6.... 5A.....Southlake Carroll
Seth Doege.....QB....6-2....4.6......2A........Crane
Adren Dorsey.....TE....6-3....250......4.9.....5A.....Tyler John Tyler
Demetrius Field......WR....6-1....180....4.6....4A...Dallas South Oakcliff
Gerald Frazier....DB....5-10...165....4.5.....4A.....Dallas Pinkston
Kaeron Johnson....TE....6-2...260...4.9......3A..... Cuero
Trevious Jones....OT....6-4....290....5.4.....5A Tyler Lee
Markelle Martin....WR....6-3...165....4.5...4A... Wichita Falls Rider
Gary Mason.... TE....6-5...210.....4.8......4A..... Waxahachie
Jarvis Moore.....RB....5-6....165.....4.4......5A....Baytown Lee
Trey Newton.....RB...6-1...180....4.5...5A....Southlake Carroll
Kmalo Ngassi....DL...6-4...290....5.3....5A....Alief Hastings
Kyle Prater......LB....6-1....195....4.8.....4A...Kerrville Tivy
Jacquez Rogers...RB...5-7...165...4.5....4A.. Lamar Consolidated
Jarvis Smith.......DE...6-5....215....4.6....5A ...Houston Milby
Chandler Spence....Lb...6-3...220...4.7...5A... Arlington Lamar
Myles Walker....OT...6-8...225....4.9...PVT...San Antonio Antonian
Lester Ward....ATH...6-3...210...4.5.....4A.....Brenham
Willie Warren....WR....6-3....190....4.6....5A...Cedar Hill

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-19-2005, 06:45 AM
WOW....how much pot did dave smoke when he decided to put that in there?KJ is worthless maybe you can explain to me why some people wanna get on here to start crap? we dont want that around here. im sorry if im stepping accross the line into mod territory, but the way i was raised (and the way we do it in the army) is if you see something jacked up, fix it before someone of authority has to and alot more people get punished for not fixing it before they had too.

Old Green
06-19-2005, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
maybe you can explain to me why some people wanna get on here to start crap? we dont want that around here. im sorry if im stepping accross the line into mod territory, but the way i was raised (and the way we do it in the army) is if you see something jacked up, fix it before someone of authority has to and alot more people get punished for not fixing it before they had too. LOL:D They are Team mates. But you're right even if he is joking.:)

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-19-2005, 06:52 AM
LOL:D They are Team mates. i didnt know that.

etbu
06-19-2005, 07:49 AM
Thanks Old Green

TAMUGRAD
06-19-2005, 09:30 AM

Mama H and Little H say: Way to go and congrats Gobbler84!!!

44INAROW
06-19-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by TAMUGRAD
Mama H and Little H say: Way to go and congrats Gobbler84!!!

I FINALLY figured out who this is.......... :D

44INAROW
06-19-2005, 11:36 AM
I finally figured out who TAMUGRAD is :)

oops double posts........ OOPS.. how'd that happen :thinking:

TAMUGRAD
06-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I FINALLY figured out who this is.......... :D

I don't post much, just get a kick out of reading and keeping up with what is going on.

Can't wait until the season starts....:D

cat dog horse
06-19-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
maybe you can explain to me why some people wanna get on here to start crap? we dont want that around here. im sorry if im stepping accross the line into mod territory, but the way i was raised (and the way we do it in the army) is if you see something jacked up, fix it before someone of authority has to and alot more people get punished for not fixing it before they had too.

maybe you can explain to me why some people wanna get on here and get into other peoples business?we dont want that around here.cause first of all most people knew that i was joking around cause hes my friend and second of all even is i wasnt who do u think u are to tell me to stop?

oh and by the way, im not in the army

Gobbler Fan
06-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Congrat's 84 .....and the only 3a player to make the list I may add :thumbsup:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-19-2005, 06:13 PM
maybe you can explain to me why some people wanna get on here and get into other peoples business?we dont want that around here.cause first of all most people knew that i was joking around cause hes my friend and second of all even is i wasnt who do u think u are to tell me to stop?

oh and by the way, im not in the army you need to take a step back and learn a little bit of respect for your elders. i had no idea you were friends, what i saw was someone harping, or so i thought, on someone who has made a great accomplishment and was being recognized for it. to answer your "who am i question..." im another poster that is looking out for the good of the board to make sure that you dont get yourself in too deep and say something that might need to be intervened by the mods. i apologize for jumping to conclusions on you, but after seeing alot of people say alot of stupid because someone else does something and they are jealous, one begins to assume that it is happening again when they read a post like that.

oh and by the way, i am in the army, and i have served over seas in our currnet wars, so please have a little respect.

We're Back
06-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Congrats KJ, now keep up the hard work this summer and show out once the season starts.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by We're Back
Congrats KJ, now keep up the hard work this summer and show out once the season starts. good post. and yes, congrats KJ, keep up the great work.

Gobbla2001
06-19-2005, 11:31 PM
I can't believe he's still posting... by this time in his young life he should be kept in a cage and only let out on Friday Nights... that kid's a monssssterrrrr....

cat dog horse
06-20-2005, 12:24 AM
[i]

oh and by the way, i am in the army, and i have served over seas in our currnet wars, so please have a little respect. [/B]

just because u are in the army isnt an excuse for jumping to conclusions and being an a** ****

big daddy russ
06-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Alright kids, time to go to bed. Sleep it off.

CHS_CG
06-20-2005, 12:38 AM
just because u are in the army isnt an excuse for jumping to conclusions and being an a** ****

Good Lord chill out .. he did say he was sorry for jumping to conclusions.. just let it go.. he did

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-20-2005, 01:30 AM
just because u are in the army isnt an excuse for jumping to conclusions and being an a** **** wow, i guess someone never grew up w/ manners, did they?:eek:

HighSchool Fan
06-20-2005, 07:07 AM

your a real class act.

bullfrog_alumni_02, it doesn't pay to offer advice on here, someone on here who thinks he knows all will accuse you of something that isn't your intent.

BTW, don't worry about cat dog horse, he's just an immature kid.

cat dog horse
06-20-2005, 03:22 PM
i apoloigze for all the trouble i have caused, i hope that one day yall will all forgive me.

PSYCHE

Ranger Mom
06-20-2005, 03:24 PM
i apoloigze for all the trouble i have caused, i hope that one day yall will all forgive me.

PSYCHE

You need to chill out....I'm warning you now!

AP Panther Fan
06-20-2005, 04:09 PM
LOL...this reminds me of last football season!

Cuero had the "fearless four" posters that didn't last long on the Board. I think those guys were more of an aggravation to our "good" Cuero posters than anything.

Soooo, folks from Cuero, don't worry and hopefully it won't take as long this time.:D

Ranger Mom
06-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...this reminds me of last football season!

Cuero had the "fearless four" posters that didn't last long on the Board. I think those guys were more of an aggravation to our "good" Cuero posters than anything.

Soooo, folks from Cuero, don't worry and hopefully it won't take as long this time.:D

I'm pretty sure cat dog horse is one of our previously rommed posters.....I just have to find out where I filed the print out that told me who was who!

TAMUGRAD
06-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm pretty sure cat dog horse is one of our previously rommed posters.....I just have to find out where I filed the print out that told me who was who!

Keep up the good work, Ranger Mom, you are appreciated.:)

gobbler grad
06-20-2005, 04:41 PM
:thinking: will have to give cdh a little pep talk...:eek: :D

BHBrave08
06-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Get after him Ranger Mom.

TAMUGRAD
06-20-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
:thinking: will have to give cdh a little pep talk...:eek: :D

trying to get his lazy rear up, he has been playing in the pool all day and now is dead and does not want to go lift, had to call in the big guns and get dad to talk to him.

CHS_CG
06-20-2005, 05:37 PM

PSYCHE

do us a favor .. and please grow up.... you are gettin really lame, and you are gettin on my last nerve!

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-20-2005, 05:42 PM
Thanks RM, i know that Cuero has alot up outstanding individuals. i guess some people, not too mention names have no pride in where they are from and think they have to give it a bad name for no appearant reason.

rockdale80
06-20-2005, 06:05 PM

Alright kid, I think you are crossing a line. Anyone that is willing to risk their life to protect yours can jump to any conclusions they want.

Gobbla2001
06-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Alright kid, I think you are crossing a line. Anyone that is willing to risk their life to protect yours can jump to any conclusions they want.

Though I believe that cat dog horse needs to be a little more kind, calm down and not be so quick to jump the gun, I've heard of Army vets who have committed murder etc... we won't hold back punishment on that person just because he is in the Army, will we? The fact is that at the end of the day they're an American, they were created equal... though I tend to show more respect to Soldiers/Vets than the normal plain jane person, the soldiers tag doesn't present a 'pass' to me...

God bless bulldfrog, though.... Not only is he a great American, he is a great poster on this board...

(Sorry, this is how my grandfather, a veteran of WWII, raised me to think... respect the ones who deserve respect more, but do not let their positions give them an advantage over you)...

cat dog horse
06-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by TAMUGRAD
trying to get his lazy rear up, he has been playing in the pool all day and now is dead and does not want to go lift, had to call in the big guns and get dad to talk to him.

just got home from WORKING OUT...for the 2nd time today...

cat dog horse
06-20-2005, 06:17 PM
guys im so sorry for all the trouble i've cause yall, i really am...i cant sleep at night knowing that yall are this upset so could one of the moderators please close this thread?

rockdale80
06-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Though I believe that cat dog horse needs to be a little more kind, calm down and not be so quick to jump the gun, I've heard of Army vets who have committed murder etc... we won't hold back punishment on that person just because he is in the Army, will we? The fact is that at the end of the day they're an American, they were created equal... though I tend to show more respect to Soldiers/Vets than the normal plain jane person, the soldiers tag doesn't present a 'pass' to me...

God bless bulldfrog, though.... Not only is he a great American, he is a great poster on this board...

(Sorry, this is how my grandfather, a veteran of WWII, raised me to think... respect the ones who deserve respect more, but do not let their positions give them an advantage over you)...

No need to apologize to me. I understand completely. But I have more manners and common courtesy to not attack someone who is sacrificing time with his family, or risking his life for this country over something petty that they apologized for. No pass needed for Bullfrog. He has proven himself as a soldier and a member on this board.

cat dog horse
06-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

see if someone would've just said somethin like that before all this i would've apologized and none of this would be going on....

LH Panther Mom
06-20-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm closing this at the request of one of our posters.