PDA

View Full Version : Sealys Quarterback #6 needs to change positions.

sealytiger05
03-09-2003, 03:42 PM
I think that there needs to be a new Quarterback change next year. I think they need to start that Quarterback that went in, in Bellville this past year that #15. He threw alot better and knows alot more then that #6. He threw a TD pass the 2nd play of his varsity carrier. That #6 needs to go on to the offinsive line he's so big. He just SUCKS.

big daddy russ
03-09-2003, 03:53 PM
Easy now, killer. Simma down nah, no need to trash talk. It's cool if you state your opinion and stuff, but do it intelligently. No need to go slamming everyone, it just leads to these wars of words and nobody wins in those situations. You can't get a solid opinion in because everyone else is just talking trash and making it personal.

sealytiger05
03-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Your right man.

big daddy russ
03-10-2003, 01:08 AM
By the way, welcome to the board.

the tigers are back
03-10-2003, 09:37 PM
i agree that number 6 has no need being qb this season if sealy is planning to go deep in the playoffs if wasnt for emeal andrus they would not have a good offense this year, but i know that the defense is ready we need a passing team and we will be ready in 04.

fullhouse
03-13-2003, 02:25 PM
sealytiger05:
I think that there needs to be a new Quarterback change next year. I think they need to start that Quarterback that went in, in Bellville this past year that #15. He threw alot better and knows alot more then that #6. He threw a TD pass the 2nd play of his varsity carrier. That #6 needs to go on to the offinsive line he's so big. He just SUCKS.Actually, #15 is a small fragile kid. He has a good arm, but that's about it. He was looked at for the position, but just couldn't cut it. On most appearances, he was run all over ~ that one pass against Bellville was all we saw from him and that was late in the game when, I believe, it was mostly a second string defense. The following few plays weren't very pretty for him. It would be great if he progresses alot over the summer to give us some more options. The kid who QB'd last year can also play other positions and does the kicking too. I'm sure our coaches will evaluate it and put the kids where they are best suited. The key to the Tigers success is,and always has been,the running game - and if Andrus is healthy and taking care of business as usual the offensive line will be key ~ not the QB. I would hardly say that #6 sucked at QB though ~ I think his record at QB (7th, 8th & 10th grades) is something like 26 - 4 and he played with a broken rib in 10th. Go Tigers!

<small>[ March 13, 2003, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: fullhouse ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
03-13-2003, 05:57 PM
Welcome SealyTiger...but watch how you say stuff on here...be firm, but polite, or else the Big Man will swoop down and get ya'! I don't think "suck" is acceptable. :D :D :D