PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Injury Report

sinfan75
10-10-2002, 04:50 AM
As far as what Coach Mitchell stated in the local paper Julian Ruiz and Brandon Salone may not play Friday due to injury.If that's the case The punt returner,main kick-off returner,the leadin receiver, a startin running back and two corner backs will not be playin this week.This game could be closer than a lot of people think.Includin myself!!Lots of positions to be manned by inexperienced players.

sinton66
10-10-2002, 07:20 AM
I knew Julian injured an ankle in the Cuero game, but was unaware that Brandon was hurt too. I'm sure Mitchell would rather rest them and ensure complete recovery if he can. You're right though, that could make it a closer game than I predicted also. Could get interesting. wink

Phil C
10-10-2002, 11:21 AM
I agree that the injuries do make it even more tougher than it was. It would be best to let the injured players recover completely. I think Sinton will still be able to win though by about 21 to 14.

SintonChick03
10-10-2002, 04:54 PM
Julian did not twist his ankle he did somthing else to it. During some of our classes he is in the training room getting treatment. He is not playing this week for sure. Now I didnt know Brandon was hurt and that is cause I see him every day.Matter of fact I just got through talking to him before I got home. but who knows but good luck guys I love yall go pirates 5-0 :) :) :)

sinfan75
10-10-2002, 06:39 PM
SintonChick03:
Julian did not twist his ankle he did somthing else to it. During some of our classes he is in the training room getting treatment. He is not playing this week for sure. Now I didnt know Brandon was hurt and that is cause I see him every day.Matter of fact I just got through talking to him before I got home. but who knows but good luck guys I love yall go pirates 5-0 :) :) :) Musta been a mix up in the paper about Brandon.Hope so!