PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Sweetwater

buckwheat
09-06-2003, 01:58 PM
Job well done Sweetwater on beating Graham's j.v. squad. Maybe when you play Greenwood they will bring their freshman team for you to whip up on.

Ranger Mom
09-06-2003, 09:38 PM
Lordy I hope we don't bring our freshman!! My son plays on that teams and they are in a world of hurt right now. I think their combined score in the past 2 games is about 65-7!!

As a Greenwood supporter, I know that none of here are taking Sweetwater lightly at all.

I really hope you aren't from Sweetwater and feel that way....hopefully, this is just phsycological motivation on your part.

smustangs
09-06-2003, 09:46 PM
if that was graham's jv squad i hate to see their varsity, because that was a good football team we played friday. and u can be sure greenwood will bring their varsity they allways do when they play us or ne one else for that matter

Chief Woodman
09-07-2003, 05:00 PM
Make no mistake about it...any team on the field Friday night is the best the school has to offer at that point in time. It is just a shame that one of thier own fans calls the best they have to offer as JV. Even if some of the guys were on JV the week before, they are the best you have on that Friday night. You should not insult their hard work and effort.

Wbulldogs
09-07-2003, 05:04 PM
wait m confused...can someoe inform me on what buckweat is talkin about with grahams jv squad...or is he just makin fun of them

wildstangs
09-07-2003, 05:09 PM
Wbulldogs:
wait m confused...can someoe inform me on what buckweat is talkin about with grahams jv squad...or is he just makin fun of themHe is implying that Graham wasn't any good.

22Mustang
09-07-2003, 05:16 PM
Hey Buckweat, how about you strap on some pads and get out there and well see what you can do. Or are you just going to get on her talk mess adn hide when we come looking for you?

22Mustang
09-07-2003, 05:18 PM
Hey Buckweat, how about you strap on some pads and get out there and well see what you can do. Or are you just going to get on her talk mess adn hide when we come looking for you?

stangdad 33
09-07-2003, 09:17 PM
hey buckwheat i agree with 22mustang throw on some pads and face the defense that graham saw last friday night..I think most of them would love to meet you.

mustang04
09-07-2003, 10:01 PM
anyways....Stangs we did do awesome against a GREA ball club, buckwheat is prolly just a lil kid havin fun makin ppl ,mad, but what can i say......i would do the same thing.......when i was about in 2nd grade haha, but yeah our defense is always ready to bring it, and i know greenwood is a team that does not to be taken lightly by ANY means

mustang04
09-07-2003, 10:03 PM
GREAT*