PDA

View Full Version : What's Going on Pirate 44?

Phil C
06-17-2005, 09:11 AM
That is with the Corpus Christi Caller/Times. When the Spurs won the first two games they had on the front page to go to their web site for the results because the game was over too late for the press. With the two Detroit wins they mention it in the front page and in the sports section they have big write ups on the front page. And the game times were still at the same times. What gives? :confused:

BullFrog Dad
06-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Perhaps DOCTORdre is the Editor-in-Chief at the CCC/T.

Phil C
06-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Perhaps DOCTORdre is the Editor-in-Chief at the CCC/T.

:D good one Bull!!

pirate44
06-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
That is with the Corpus Christi Caller/Times. When the Spurs won the first two games they had on the front page to go to their web site for the results because the game was over too late for the press. With the two Detroit wins they mention it in the front page and in the sports section they have big write ups on the front page. And the game times were still at the same times. What gives? :confused:
evil conspiracy. or the guy who wrote the story about Moody baseball was given a promotion.

Phil C
06-20-2005, 08:57 AM
The Spurs won Game 5 last night and again they say it was a late game but hello they did the same thing on Games 1 and 2 and then big news when they lose on Games 3 and 4 on front page news briefly and big writing on page 1 of the sporting page. What is going on Pirate 44??!!

pirate44
06-20-2005, 09:44 AM
The Pirates won Game 5 last night and again they say it was a late game but hello they did the same thing on Games 1 and 2 and then big news when they lose on Games 3 and 4 on front page news briefly and big writing on page 1 of the sporting page. What is going on Pirate 44??!!
Phil C, if the Pirates are in the NBA Finals, then i'm more out of the loop than i thought. where do i get my tickets??

Phil C
06-20-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
Phil C, if the Pirates are in the NBA Finals, then i'm more out of the loop than i thought. where do i get my tickets??

Oops! Oh well you get the general idea! :o

pirate44
06-20-2005, 09:56 AM
Oops! Oh well you get the general idea! :o
no, really, are the Pirates in the finals??

:D

Phil C
06-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
no, really, are the Pirates in the finals??

By the Way "What are you talking about?"

"The edit is mightier than the sword!" unknown author

Phil C
06-20-2005, 10:24 AM
I wish the Hooks and Aviators would win more games though. :(