PDA

View Full Version : Let Darth Vader read your mind!

Ranger Mom
06-17-2005, 08:43 AM
It took him 3 guesses to get what I was thinking of!

Darth Vader (http://sithsense.com/flash.htm)

Warning: If you have dial up, don't even attempt it...it takes forever to load!

AP Panther Fan
06-17-2005, 09:17 AM
Ha ha...that took forever, but he never guessed. I was thinking of a softball game and he guessed football, baseball, rugby, soccer and about 5 other sports.

Guess nobody instructed Darth regarding Title IX!:D

Ranger Mom
06-17-2005, 09:22 AM
I had picked sunglasses......first he said "shoes", then the Burger King dude came and whispered in his ear and he guessed "hair clip"....finally they decided on "glasses".,...and I decided that was close enough!!

But Darth DID tell me I would be a valuable addition to his force!!:D

AP Panther Fan
06-17-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
But Darth DID tell me I would be a valuable addition to his force!!:D

Yeah, me too! He said he underestimated the power of my mind...now THAT is funny!:D

pirate4state
06-17-2005, 10:31 AM
I stumped him twice!! :evillaugh :evillaugh

First I was thinking of french fries!! :D He was up to question 30 before he gave up and had the list of possible answers and french fries was on the list. He guessed: Phlegm, sex, toe jam, ear wax, spit and dental floss!!

Second I was thinking of my dog, the mutt :D He kept guessing huge specific dogs and I didn't want to give in so I kept telling it, it was wrong. :evil:

One of the funniest things he said to me was "I can feel the evil within you" and "You are giving me a headache"!!! :evillaugh

AP Panther Fan
06-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
One of the funniest things he said to me was "I can feel the evil within you" and "You are giving me a headache"!!! :evillaugh

LOL....and here I wasn't giving him much credit... :p :D :D j/k

(you evil person you!):D

pirate4state
06-17-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....and here I wasn't giving him much credit... :p :D :D j/k

(you evil person you!):D Isn't it great? :D :D :p