PDA

View Full Version : The Pistons are a peaking and the Spurs are a slumping

Phil C
06-17-2005, 08:07 AM
This next game is critical. I am a Spurs fan and will continue wearing the cap no matter what but I am a realistic. Actually I am desperate and am usually wrong when I pick the team I want to win so in desperation the Pistons have won the series and will win it in six or at least the 7. Detroit will win the next game at home and with the momentum win game 6 or at least game 7 in SA. (I hope I am wrong as usual). What a disgrace! Detroit gets to heave the NBA championship trophy over their shoulders in SA. I wonder if the SA crowd will stay around. I doubt it. Sad times indeed but remember the Tour de France is Coming!

Phil C
06-17-2005, 08:09 AM
And another thing - I bet whoever wins Bill Walton or one of the announcers will refer to the winner as World Champions. After the Olympics and World Competition the NBA champions are no longer worthy of being called world champions anymore. And I am saying this now before I know for sure who the winner is. After last year's olympics disgraceful showing I am convinced of that.

jason
06-17-2005, 08:16 AM
so san antonio loses 2 games in a row and youre giving detroit the series...gee, some fan....

you gonna do the same thing and throw away the season when sinton loses to gregory portland and cuero next year....???

:rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
06-17-2005, 09:03 AM
GO SPURS GO......GO SPURS GO....GO SPURS GO.....GO SPURS GO.....GO SPURS GO... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

turbostud
06-17-2005, 09:38 AM
Phil there aint no way the Pistons are gonna play that well when the series goes back to S.A.

cat dog horse
06-17-2005, 11:21 AM
DETROIT BASKETBALL

BullFrog Dad
06-17-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
DETROIT BASKETBALL When this series is over "detroit basketball" will consist of twelve men lying in a fetal position, sucking their thumbs, and having a good cry.

Ranger05
06-17-2005, 11:31 AM
spurs are gonna win im not giving up on them

District303aPastPlayer
06-17-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by jason
so san antonio loses 2 games in a row and youre giving detroit the series...gee, some fan....

you gonna do the same thing and throw away the season when sinton loses to gregory portland and cuero next year....???

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Phil C
06-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Whose side are you on district? By the way when is the magazine coming to Sinton?

District303aPastPlayer
06-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Whose side are you on district? By the way when is the magazine coming to Sinton?

... jasons..

and we arent going to get it until a good time after the rest of SoTex gets it, mainly because its a smaller store..

AP Panther Fan
06-17-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by jason

Well, personally, I expect Sinton to win those two games!:D

District303aPastPlayer
06-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Well, personally, I expect Sinton to win those two games!:D

the point that jason was trying to make is that you dont have to give up so easily. thats about it.

GUNHO
06-17-2005, 12:31 PM
The Pistons only did what the Spurs did to them first.If this was the first two games then I might be a little worried.It's still anybodies game.Go Spurs.

Phil C
06-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
... jasons..

and we arent going to get it until a good time after the rest of SoTex gets it, mainly because its a smaller store..

Shame for shame!