PDA

View Full Version : good news, Spurs fans...

Gobbla2001
06-16-2005, 10:45 PM
If the Spurs learn to rebound and can put down their shots, they have a chance to win the title...

And if they do indeed win the title, it will be won on their home court in San Antonio...

Go Spurs Go!!!

PhiI C
06-16-2005, 10:47 PM
But Gobbla this is a massacre. At least when Detroit lost it was closed going in the fourth quarter. Terrible news indeed! and oh how the ratings have plummeted! Bill Walton is very upset about that as are ABC comentators even though they are putting up the brave front.

JHS_c/o_06'
06-16-2005, 10:47 PM
i hoped they would win it at home......but not after a showing like this....i wanted the two losses to be close.

Gobbla2001
06-16-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
But Gobbla this is a massacre. At least when Detroit lost it was closed going in the fourth quarter. Terrible news indeed! and oh how the ratings have plummeted! Bill Walton is very upset about that as are ABC comentators even though they are putting up the brave front.

SA was only down 5 going into the 4th in the last game... that's close...

Tonight is the only massarce...

I've seen worse...

PhiI C
06-16-2005, 10:50 PM
We have a new series at 2 to 2 now but the pendulum has swung the other way. :(

PhiI C
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
OMG! Detroit has 100 points! They are fired up and confident now! :(

JHS_c/o_06'
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
But it can swing back just as easily as it went to detriot...

PhiI C
06-16-2005, 10:53 PM
Even Miami with Shaq and a crippled Wade did better than this. :(

Gobbla2001
06-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Even Miami with Shaq and a crippled Wade did better than this. :(

Yah, but the Spurs aren't showtime, they're a team... teams bounce back... and if not, they just got beat by a better 'team', I have no prob with that...

Macarthur
06-16-2005, 11:11 PM
I still believe SA is the better team. Detroit needs to be very careful this next game. SA was coming into Detroit wanting to win one game. They still have a shot and if they do, this series is over because Detroit can't beat the Spurs twice on the road.

JHS_c/o_06'
06-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
I still believe SA is the better team. Detroit needs to be very careful this next game. SA was coming into Detroit wanting to win one game. They still have a shot and if they do, this series is over because Detroit can't beat the Spurs twice on the road.

Love the attitude man.....if the spurs win sunday...i wouldnt hand them the championship....but i say its a really really good shot.

cat dog horse
06-16-2005, 11:38 PM
spurs suck

detroit in 7

JHS_c/o_06'
06-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
spurs suck

detroit in 7

well....you suck....and if i knew what town you were from....i'd say thier football team sucks....lol....just to one up you.

big daddy russ
06-17-2005, 12:06 AM
As Sir Charles likes to say, "A series doesn't really start until somebody loses at home." This series still hasn't started.

cat dog horse
06-17-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
well....you suck....and if i knew what town you were from....i'd say thier football team sucks....lol....just to one up you.

cuero

JHS_c/o_06'
06-17-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
cuero

well they dont suck at football.....but im sure they suck at something....like....water polo...you know....the important stuff....

im just messin with ya man

Bandera YaYa
06-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
As Sir Charles likes to say, "A series doesn't really start until somebody loses at home." This series still hasn't started. Speaking of Sir Charles....I sure wish he were there instead of that awful Walton creep....he needs to put a sock in it!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO GO SPUR GO !! :D

SintonFan
06-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
If the Spurs learn to rebound and can put down their shots, they have a chance to win the title...

And if they do indeed win the title, it will be won on their home court in San Antonio...

Go Spurs Go!!!
I agree with you Gobbla. The Spurs just need to find themselves a little. Has anyone else noticed that this Spurs team is trying to beat there opponents with their opponent's own style? I think that is backfiring against Detroit. They can never be better thugs than the Pistons.:D
GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!

big daddy russ
06-18-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
... They can never be better thugs than the Pistons...
ROFLMAO.