PDA

View Full Version : Amber Alert

CHS_Grad '85
06-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Man - I hope they find this little girl... please say a prayer for her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnolia Girl Kidnapped; Identity Unknown
Updated: 2:58 PM Jun 16, 2005
Steve Fullhart - KBTX

Montgomery County authorities are searching for a young girl abducted in Magnolia.

Around 9:30 Thursday morning, the sheriff's office says the six- or seven-year-old girl was offered candy by a white male on Kentucky Avenue in the Inverness Crossing area near Dobbin-Huffsmith Road. A pair of children who were with the girl say she went with the man to his van, and began screaming before she was driven away.

The identity of the girl is unknown, and no parents have come forward to report a missing child.

An Amber Alert was issued through the Houston Regional Amber Plan.

According to the alert, the girl was wearing a pink shirt with a pink rose and green leaves, pink flip-flops and black shorts. She has shoulder-length brown hair.

The man who took her is white or hispanic male, and was wearing a boonie-type hat with a star on it and a chinstrap. The alert goes on to describe the man's van as a black, box-style vehicle with dark-colored rims, dirt on the wheels, no windows on the side, and a sliding door.

Furthermore, the alert mentions the van described is similar to one used in an abduction attempt a month ago in the same part of town.

If you have any information, call the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at (936) 760-5800.

AP Panther Fan
06-16-2005, 04:05 PM
This is terrible!:(

My thoughts and prayers are with this child and the other children that had to witness the abduction.

I hope they catch this monster!:mad:

LH Panther Mom
06-16-2005, 04:42 PM
This is awful! :( I hope they catch him soon. :mad: It seems that Magnolia couldn't be that big, but I guess it's close enough to Houston to boogie on down the road & get lost.