PDA

View Full Version : Spiveyrat

lepfan
06-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Have you been tossed around in the weather over there lately.

spiveyrat
06-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Not too bad. We had what looked like a real nasty storm (on the radar) go through last night but we didn't get near the rain nor the winds they expected. I was looking at the radar and my side of town was in the middle of an orange cell. But the rain, in my opinion, was only between moderate and heavy. The reception on my satellite never went completely out either. So it couldn't have been too bad a storm.

Late last week and through the weekend we got some torrential downpours that made the street outside my house look like a raging river. We got a little hail here and there, but nothing too big. All in all, no damage.

In a related note, I finally got to mow my back yard yesterday afternoon... my oh my is my grass thick, lush, and green! Mower had a hard time going though it in spots!

lepfan
06-16-2005, 07:36 PM
It has been pretty wet around here too! It just seems that the BAD storms go around us...which is good. We have been working on sprinkler heads....replacing them with pop ups. (I keep breaking them with the mower :rolleyes: )