PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Day In A Row!!!!!!

ILS1
06-15-2005, 05:00 PM
That I accidently left my cell phone at home on the kitchen counter. I was such in a hurry this morning because I was running late. Then my container of ice tea that I had set out with my lunch,had leaked and spilled in my bag and all in my refrigerator!!! I just finished cleaning all that mess up!!!! Bad day today!!! LOL!!!

:) :)

LH Panther Mom
06-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Well, compared to winning $200 in free gas, it sounds even worse. ;) I've had those kinds of days. :doh:

44INAROW
06-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Last time I had my vehicle serviced, I went to the place @ 8 AM went inside, signed the work order, the guy and I got in my vehicle and he drove me to my office. I got out, he drove off and THEN I dawned on me, my keys (including my office key) were safely tucked into the ignition of my quickly vanishing Expedition. (I work in an office alone in the mornings) I went to the office down the street and called the dealer and asked them to bring me my keys and don't you know that guy was ticked-off at my stupidity? GGRR I don't think I'll ever do that again :doh: :doh:

Bandera YaYa
06-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Last time I had my vehicle serviced, I went to the place @ 8 AM went inside, signed the work order, the guy and I got in my vehicle and he drove me to my office. I got out, he drove off and THEN I dawned on me, my keys (including my office key) were safely tucked into the ignition of my quickly vanishing Expedition. (I work in an office alone in the mornings) I went to the office down the street and called the dealer and asked them to bring me my keys and don't you know that guy was ticked-off at my stupidity? GGRR I don't think I'll ever do that again :doh: :doh: HaHa....dont you just hate it when you pull a "girly" thing??? Makes me soooooooo mad!!!!! :D

AggieJohn
06-15-2005, 07:49 PM
haha

pirate4state
06-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Last time I had my vehicle serviced, I went to the place @ 8 AM went inside, signed the work order, the guy and I got in my vehicle and he drove me to my office. I got out, he drove off and THEN I dawned on me, my keys (including my office key) were safely tucked into the ignition of my quickly vanishing Expedition. (I work in an office alone in the mornings) I went to the office down the street and called the dealer and asked them to bring me my keys and don't you know that guy was ticked-off at my stupidity? GGRR I don't think I'll ever do that again :doh: :doh:

LOL - I did that once. :doh: Except it was my brother driving off in my car and he knew better than to be "ticked-off" at me for my oversight!! ;) :D

Ranger Mom
06-16-2005, 08:57 AM
I left my cellphone at home this morning...and was appx. 7 miles down the road when I realized it. I turned around and went back and got it!

I blame that on my HUSBAND though! He dropped his phone in the pool, so I had his ruined one and an old one I am gonna switch his number over to ... already in my purse. So I forgot all about mine!

spiveyrat
06-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Look on the bright side... tomorrow is Friday. :)

AP Panther Fan
06-16-2005, 09:52 AM
I recently washed my cell phone in the pocket of a pair of shorts I had worn while working out in the yard.

Cleanest phone in town = $200.00 screw-up!;)

AggieJohn
06-16-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Look on the bright side... tomorrow is Friday. :)
in three more days though you start it all over again

Bandera YaYa
06-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I recently washed my cell phone in the pocket of a pair of shorts I had worn while working out in the yard.

Cleanest phone in town = $200.00 screw-up!;) Oh my............for about $4/mo you can get insurance on that phone...so you can wash it all you want and still get another one!!!! Check it out!! :D

TAMUGRAD
06-16-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Oh my............for about $4/mo you can get insurance on that phone...so you can wash it all you want and still get another one!!!! Check it out!! :D

took that insurance on my 15 year olds phone, watch me loose/wash mine; i'll never hear the end of it

spiveyrat
06-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
in three more days though you start it all over again

Go ahead... try to pull me down! Vacation starts only 2 weeks from tomorrow. :tongue:

Ranger Mom
06-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Oh my............for about $4/mo you can get insurance on that phone...so you can wash it all you want and still get another one!!!! Check it out!! :D

You would think so anyway!

My son lost his phone and insurance (along with a $50 deductible charge) replaced it. A few months later he dropped it and busted the display screen....another $50 and he got another phone.....along with a nice little letter saying he is off the insurance program as they can only replace the phone twice in a calendar year.

So....make sure if you have insurance, you don't wash it more than twice!!:D

AP Panther Fan
06-16-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So....make sure if you have insurance, you don't wash it more than twice!!:D

LOL...I think I will make sure I don't ever have a few drinks after a tiring day in the yard and then try to do laundry.

There should probably be some sort of law against doing laundry under the influence. :D :D :D

ILS1
06-16-2005, 04:02 PM
I once accidently dropped my old school Motorola StarTac in a cup of hot chocolate during one of my nephew's HS baseball games. The phone rang,I placed the cup directly in front of me,I stood up to pull it out of it's holster on my hip. The phone slipped out my hand and **SPLASH** into the cup. It didn't work immediately. When I got home I cleaned it up. The next morning I turned it on and it worked perfectly fine. They don't make phones like they used to!!! LOL!!! BTW,I loved that phone. No frills,just exactly what it was made for,just to be a PHONE and nothing else!!!

:) :) :)