PDA

View Full Version : Sinton's International Champion!!

Phil C
06-15-2005, 02:44 PM
It was already reported that Sinton's Rachael Berecka (who graduated in May) had won State in the State Future Problem Solving Contest and was going to the international Future Problem Solving Conference at the University of Kentucky with her coach Ms. Maggie Gibson. Accoring to the Sinton local paper (San Patricio County News! at the program she received an award for her solution to a world of only digital entertainment and how to get live acting and theater revivied. While there she was teamed with Janet Pao of Michigan, Jennifer Nicklay of Minnesota and Matthew Corournoyer of Rhode Island for one last impromtu problem solving. Again, she and her teammates came out victorious for their solution to the dilemma of toxic video games that emitted poisonous gases when played.
Great Job Rachael and Congratulations!!

Phil C
06-15-2005, 03:24 PM
Hey Pirate44 the paper has a picture of Rachael and her teammates on page 8. I don't know how to copy it to have on the web site here for others to see but maybe you or someone can help.

pirate44
06-15-2005, 09:51 PM
i dont have a problem posting it, but i wonder if she would mind me putting it on this message board

PhiI C
06-15-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i dont have a problem posting it, but i wonder if she would mind me putting it on this message board

Good point and she probably wouldn't but we better not take that chance.