PDA

View Full Version : Delusional

spiveyrat
06-15-2005, 07:53 AM
Man, some people are a real piece of work. :rolleyes:

UPI Hears...

By John Daly
UPI International Correspondent

Washington, DC, Jun. 13 (UPI) -- Insider notes from United Press International for June 8

A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7. Reynolds, who also served as director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis in Dallas and is now professor emeritus at Texas A&M University said, "If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on America would be compelling." Reynolds commented from his Texas A&M office, "It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause of the collapse of the twin towers and building 7. If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely to be correct either. The government's collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms. Only professional demolition appears to account for the full range of facts associated with the collapse of the three buildings."

:rolleyes:

rhs78
06-15-2005, 08:13 AM
This guy needs some professional help!!!! and he is actual teaching at A&M!!!! Thats sad.

BullFrog Dad
06-15-2005, 08:25 AM
This reminds me of the theory that FDR knew in advance of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

pirate44
06-15-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
This reminds me of the theory that FDR knew in advance of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
he didnt??:confused:

Phil C
06-15-2005, 10:00 AM

It is true. You would be surprised but a lot of people believe he knew in advance of the attack. The story is that it was figured out about thirty minutes before the bombing and he could have telegraphed Pearl Harbor and though rushed the military could have manned the aircrafts and had planes in the air to meet the invaders. But they say he waited because he wanted the US to suffer a crushing defeat to get the people upset and behind the war effort (remember we desired to remain neautral for the first two years of the war and stay out of it).

Personally I don't think there is any truth to it because I feel it would be foolish to let us get wipped out like that and that even if we had won the fact that we were attacked like that would have been incentive enough for Americans to get behind the war.
Still others disagree with me.

AggieJohn
06-15-2005, 10:03 AM
honestly A&M does hire some whack jobs from time to time

spiveyrat
06-15-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
he didnt??:confused:

In addition, some think the moon shot was a hoax. :eek:

AP Panther Fan
06-15-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
In addition, some think the moon shot was a hoax. :eek:

LOL...and don't forget Elvis and JFK are both still alive. :rolleyes:

spiveyrat
06-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...and don't forget Elvis and JFK are both still alive. :rolleyes:

Yep, I had lunch with Elvis today. :eek: ;)

BullFrog Dad
06-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Yep, I had lunch with Elvis today. :eek: ;) I used to know a woman who claimed she once had Elvis for lunch.

CHS_CG
06-15-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by rhs78
This guy needs some professional help!!!! and he is actual teaching at A&M!!!! Thats sad.

GREAT something else the rest of the world can rag on A&M about:rolleyes:

spiveyrat
06-15-2005, 02:50 PM
I used to know a woman who claimed she once had Elvis for lunch.

She was lying. As I said, I had lunch with him today. He drove us through the drive-thru at McDonald's, ordered #3 with a Coke, and told the lady "Thankyouverymuch", when she handed us our bags of food. :D