PDA

View Full Version : FYI: DCTF (Please don't hate ME Liberty Hill!)

kepdawg
06-14-2005, 09:03 PM
Just a couple of errors I have run across so far.

In the "year in review" it list the score of the Jasper/Liberty Hill game as 53-27.

In the writeup about Jasper it says "Moye will take over QB."

LH Panther Mom
06-14-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Just a couple of errors I have run across so far.

In the "year in review" it list the score of the Jasper/Liberty Hill game as 53-27.

:foul: :foul: :foul: Oh, like 35-27 wasn't a good enough win?

Don't worry, kep...not shooting the messenger. :)

CHS_CG
06-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:foul: :foul: :foul: Oh, like 35-27 wasn't a good enough win?

Don't worry, kep...not shooting the messenger. :)

its ok deb.. yall will just have to show em up this year!

kepdawg
06-14-2005, 09:07 PM
I think we have all accpeted that fact that for some reason the editors of the mgazine are incapable of doing their job. However, we all know that game went right down to the wire and it's just a shame that people who aren't aware will see that score and think Jasper had their way with Liberty Hill.

CHS_CG
06-14-2005, 09:11 PM
However, we all know that game went right down to the wire and it's just a shame that people who aren't aware will see that score and think Jasper had their way with Liberty Hill.

and that just wasnt the case.. LH held their own.. the game just wasnt long enough!

kepdawg
06-14-2005, 09:34 PM
I just realized that the D2 Region 4 scores aren't even listed! The Jasper/LH game is listed because it was a semifinal game.

j_dog
06-14-2005, 10:19 PM
........In the writeup about Jasper it says "Moye will take over QB."
If they don't even know about Moye being a franchise player, then maybe that explains why Jasper was not picked higher. :rolleyes: Or did they perhaps mention that he DID carry the team to the state finals last year? :confused:

Not that I mind where they are picked. It is a great place for Jasper to start from. Where they finish is what will count.

c-town_balla
06-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Hey Cameron's bio is all misspelled and on returning leaders Derick Evans would be #1 but he isn't on it.

j_dog
06-15-2005, 05:31 PM
....it's just a shame that people who aren't aware will see that score and think Jasper had their way with Liberty Hill.
Jasper did have their way with Liberty Hill, ............... for Jasper's first three offensive plays. Three plays, three TD's. Then LH started playing football. LH is going to be tough again in 05. Hope we can have a rematch. :)