PDA

View Full Version : joke of the day

HighSchool Fan
06-14-2005, 07:30 AM
While touring an Indian reservation in North Dakota filming a documentary, Barbara Walters was puzzled as to why the difference in the number of feathers in the headdresses. So, she asked a brave who only had one feather in his headdress. His reply was: "Only have one woman. One woman, one feather."
Feeling the first fellow was only joking she asked another brave. This brave had two feathers in his headdress. And he replied: "Me have two women. Two women, two feathers."

Still not convinced the feathers indicated the number of sexual partners involved, she decided to interview the Chief.

Now the Chief had a headdress full of feathers, which, needless to say, amused Ms.Walters. She asked the Chief, "Why do you have so many feathers in your headdress?"

The Chief proudly pounded his chest and said: "Me Chief, me sleep with 'em all. Big, small, fat and tall, me sleep with 'em all."

Horrified, Ms. Walters stated, "You ought to be hung." The Chief said: "You damn right, me hung, big like buffalo, long like snake"

Ms. Walters cried, "You don't have to be so hostile" The Chief replied: "Hoss-style, dog-style, wolf-style, any style.. ... me sleep with 'em all."

With tears in her eyes, Ms. Walters cried, "Oh dear." The Chief said: "No deer.. A$$ too high, run too fast.

pirate44
06-14-2005, 07:33 AM
:eek: :eek:

i think a friend told me that joke in the 6th grade

spiveyrat
06-14-2005, 08:03 AM
Two boys are playing football at this park in a small town in Texas when one of the boys is suddenly attacked by a crazed Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes a stick and shoves it under the dog's collar, twists it, and breaks the dog's neck, thus saving his friend. A sports reporter who was strolling by sees the incident and rushes over to interview the boy.

He tells the boy he's going to write the story and says, "I'll title it 'Young Longhorn Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal'".

But I'm not a Longhorn fan", the little hero replies.

"Sorry, since we're in Texas, I just assumed you were", says the reporter and he starts writing again. He asks "How does 'Aggie Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack' sound?"

"I'm not an Aggie fan either", the boy says. "Oh, I thought everyone in Texas was either for the Aggies or the Longhorns. What team do you root for?", the reporter asks.

"I'm just visiting my cousin, I'm an Oklahoma Sooner fan", the boy replies. They're just the best!"

The reporter smiles, starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes:

"Little Redneck Bastard from Oklahoma Kills Beloved Family Pet"

HighSchool Fan
06-14-2005, 08:05 AM
During a good manners and etiquette class, the teacher says to her students, "If you were courting a well educated young girl from a prominent family, and during a dinner for two you needed to go to the toilet, what would you say to her?"
Mike replies, "Wait a minute, I'm going to take a piss."

The teacher says, "That would be very rude and improper on your part."

Johnny replied, "Sorry, but I need to go to the toilet. I'll be back in a minute."

The teacher says, "That's much better but to mention the word 'toilet' during a meal, is unpleasant."

So Bobby says, "My dear, please excuse me for a moment. I have to go shake hands with a personal friend whom I hope to be able to introduce you to after dinner."

The teacher passed out.