PDA

View Full Version : Forney Track Meet this weekend

kaorder1999
03-03-2004, 09:47 PM
I heard that their are going to be some FAST teams there this weekend....couple DISD schools...heard Lincoln....anybody else here what other schools will be there?

3afan2K3
03-03-2004, 09:52 PM
<small>[ March 03, 2004, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

BigDog
03-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Hey KA, I didn't see you at the game but there was a big crowd there for Forney! What a game! A game we had a great chance to win and a game that we should have been beaten by 25 points! If we had played at 80% of how we played against White Oak we would have beat them by 15 or 20 points! Take care and stop by to see us!!

kaorder1999
03-04-2004, 12:03 AM
BigDog:
Hey KA, I didn't see you at the game but there was a big crowd there for Forney! What a game! A game we had a great chance to win and a game that we should have been beaten by 25 points! If we had played at 80% of how we played against White Oak we would have beat them by 15 or 20 points! Take care and stop by to see us!!didnt get to go...something came up...heard it was a great game though. I will be in Forney Saturday. We are running in the Clay Jones meet. Should be a good meet. There are going to be a lot of teams there!

run_n_hit
03-04-2004, 01:35 PM
WIlmer-Hutchins, Ferris, Horn, Sulfur-Springs.....will all be there. THere will definetly be some heat at this meet

kaorder1999
03-04-2004, 02:26 PM
run_n_hit:
WIlmer-Hutchins, Ferris, Horn, Sulfur-Springs.....will all be there. THere will definetly be some heat at this meetnice....should be good weather too...from what i can see on the weather channel but im usually wrong about that. I bet a LOT of meet records fall this week. Should be very fun to watch. First track meet at new stadium too! That should be fun!

jason
03-04-2004, 03:00 PM
kaorder1999:

run_n_hit:
WIlmer-Hutchins, Ferris, Horn, Sulfur-Springs.....will all be there. THere will definetly be some heat at this meetnice....should be good weather too...from what i can see on the weather channel but im usually wrong about that. I bet a LOT of meet records fall this week. Should be very fun to watch. First track meet at new stadium too! That should be fun!i dont think forney track has quite been the same since dabryan left....