kepdawg
06-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Texas vs. Baylor Saturday @ 6 on ESPN

AggieJohn
06-13-2005, 09:01 PM
that's bogus

Gobbla2001
06-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Before SICK 'em says it, I'll say it, Baylor CAN beat Texas...

Let's hope it doesn't happen, because he'll change his signature again... and Lord knows that's a process...

CHS_CG
06-13-2005, 09:18 PM
WTG Texas good job.

PhiI C
06-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Way to go Texas!

sahen
06-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Before SICK 'em says it, I'll say it, Baylor CAN beat Texas...

Let's hope it doesn't happen, because he'll change his signature again... and Lord knows that's a process...
Baylor is 4-0 against the Horns this year, but beating a team 5 times in a row that is that good is really hard to do....Sic'em though won't change his sig cause he is still stuck on that win.....Most baylor fans have moved on esp. once basketball season started and are now in Omaha, dreaming of another national title this year.....Sic'em Bears!

SintonFan
06-13-2005, 11:22 PM
Congrats UT!
Now let's take care of those pesky Bears!:clap: :cool: :clap:

Old Tiger
06-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Hook'Em Horns!

AggieJohn
06-14-2005, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by sahen
Baylor is 4-0 against the Horns this year, but beating a team 5 times in a row that is that good is really hard to do....Sic'em though won't change his sig cause he is still stuck on that win.....Most baylor fans have moved on esp. once basketball season started and are now in Omaha, dreaming of another national title this year.....Sic'em Bears!

you can cry all you want to shane about how great the school's athletic programs have done, how much they have improved, and how they may be better THIS year in some sport....or you might bring some stat that shows how baylor has a better bio-nuclear department that studies better on the effects of photon razors,

but in the end the only think that matters is that it's baylor, and it will always be second tier to A&M and Texas

gosh i've been wanting to say that for a while

sahen
06-14-2005, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
you can cry all you want to shane about how great the school's athletic programs have done, how much they have improved, and how they may be better THIS year in some sport....or you might bring some stat that shows how baylor has a better bio-nuclear department that studies better on the effects of photon razors,

but in the end the only think that matters is that it's baylor, and it will always be second tier to A&M and Texas

gosh i've been wanting to say that for a while
one of these days john u will get ur head outa of revile's butt and realize that aggieville is not the greatest place in the nation...oh yah comparing ur fan base to texas is a crap shoot....texas is recognized in almost every sport on a national level....a&m is recognized in football for having a great game day atmosphere and THINKING that they r the greatest sports institution in the world when really they cant beat the small private school across the brazos, well except in those sports that baylor doesnt play...

also u need to get a grip....we r talkin about college baseball on this thread and u shouldnt even mention anything about a&m on it...it has to do w/ Baylor and Texas....ur continual bashing of everything baylor is getting old, i dont care if u use ur "im joking" line or not...im about to just ignore all ur post period and that way u wont have anyone firing back at u....

AggieJohn
06-15-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by sahen
one of these days john u will get ur head outa of revile's butt and realize that aggieville is not the greatest place in the nation...oh yah comparing ur fan base to texas is a crap shoot....texas is recognized in almost every sport on a national level....a&m is recognized in football for having a great game day atmosphere and THINKING that they r the greatest sports institution in the world when really they cant beat the small private school across the brazos, well except in those sports that baylor doesnt play...

also u need to get a grip....we r talkin about college baseball on this thread and u shouldnt even mention anything about a&m on it...it has to do w/ Baylor and Texas....ur continual bashing of everything baylor is getting old, i dont care if u use ur "im joking" line or not...im about to just ignore all ur post period and that way u wont have anyone firing back at u....
problems in the bear pit...

Ranger Mom
06-15-2005, 10:13 AM

WOW John......was that kinda a show of respect to Texas???:eek:

vet93
06-15-2005, 10:36 AM
John.....now that you are no longer at A&M main campus.....could you change your screen name and be THEIR advocate instead of the Aggies....I will admit that you have taken a lot of guff from people for attending A&M....but probably about 95% of it is self inflicted. When you go around attacking every other team for having success.....it comes across as classless and mean spirited. I agree that the Bayfor guy who has the 2004 A&M/Baylor score on his sig is equally immature and should not be quite so "fired up" about 1 win in 20, but Sahen and the other Baylor fans appear to be good guys that don't have it in for A&M except for when they are attacked from guys like you. They have alot to be proud of this year and it only makes the Big 12 look that much better. Friendly ribbing is one thing....but you seem to be the catalyst for turning friendly rivalry into a big peeing contest. I am proud to have graduated from A&M and think that the school has alot to offer but I also know that other schools have a lot ot offer as well.....we need to remember that.

problems in the bear pit...

AggieJohn
06-15-2005, 07:44 PM
i will stop when he realizes exactly where baylor is in the line of command....i know it's immature...as far as the name change, i know sometimes i don't represent the aggie's well, but i'm not going to sit by and let anyone get their jabs in......i'm not perfect, i will be the FIRST to admit that i am not perfect

Bandera YaYa
06-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by vet93
John.....now that you are no longer at A&M main campus.....could you change your screen name and be THEIR advocate instead of the Aggies....I will admit that you have taken a lot of guff from people for attending A&M....but probably about 95% of it is self inflicted. When you go around attacking every other team for having success.....it comes across as classless and mean spirited. I agree that the Bayfor guy who has the 2004 A&M/Baylor score on his sig is equally immature and should not be quite so "fired up" about 1 win in 20, but Sahen and the other Baylor fans appear to be good guys that don't have it in for A&M except for when they are attacked from guys like you. They have alot to be proud of this year and it only makes the Big 12 look that much better. Friendly ribbing is one thing....but you seem to be the catalyst for turning friendly rivalry into a big peeing contest. I am proud to have graduated from A&M and think that the school has alot to offer but I also know that other schools have a lot ot offer as well.....we need to remember that. I like the way you speak, Vet 93!!!! And when I saw you are from my Dad's high school.....well I really like you!! Dad was captain of the basketball team in 1952?1953?...something like that.....anyways...GOOD POST!!!!!

AggieJohn
06-15-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by vet93
..I will admit that you have taken a lot of guff from people for attending A&M....but probably about 95% of it is self inflicted.

no, it's not 95%, you should be on the board more often it's about 50/50 or maybe more

KTJ
06-15-2005, 10:57 PM
I request that this thread be locked, seeing as how it has moved away from its initial topic.

AggieJohn
06-15-2005, 10:58 PM
that's fair

sicem74
06-15-2005, 11:38 PM
o

JHS_c/o_06'
06-16-2005, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by sicem74
o

Glad to see you decided to chime in....nothing useful...as usual.

JHS_c/o_06'
06-16-2005, 03:14 AM
no, it's not 95%, you should be on the board more often it's about 50/50 or maybe more

It is 95% AJ.....this is all honesty....im not knocking you or anything. The reason that 40% of that 50/50 might seem like it was started by someone else.....is only because they remember some of the outlandish things you've said in the past. You think before you speak/post. And i can't say much because outside of the downlow i have that problem as well. You have some very good information and helpful posting contiributions.....but some of the stuff you say is flat out crazy and is asking for someone to come in and flame you. As for the crazy Sic 'em bears guy with the score on his sig.....if you (and everyone else)just dont reply to every time he brings up the game.....he will go away. and i guess i should star using my own advise. lol. But like i said...im not knocking you man.

sahen
06-16-2005, 03:29 AM
i will stop when he realizes exactly where baylor is in the line of command....i know it's immature...as far as the name change, i know sometimes i don't represent the aggie's well, but i'm not going to sit by and let anyone get their jabs in......i'm not perfect, i will be the FIRST to admit that i am not perfect

i never jabbed first...u have attacked baylor from day one, i have just defended them...

LH Panther Mom
06-16-2005, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
I request that this thread be locked, seeing as how it has moved away from its initial topic.

I agree! Back on track folks, or it will be. :)

sicem74
06-16-2005, 12:08 PM
sic em

District303aPastPlayer
06-16-2005, 12:16 PM
Good Luck with the CWS this weekend! Hook Em!