PDA

View Full Version : This thread is for all you loyal and true Spurs fans...

Bandera YaYa
06-13-2005, 09:05 AM
The Pistons didn't know what hit them last nite...from the very first 3 point to the last one.....The Spurs dominated the court and they have proven who is the better team.......No repeat this year, Dre!!!!!!! GO SPURS GO !!!! :cheerl: :wave: :wave:

pirate44
06-13-2005, 09:45 AM
i was wondering where you were, YaYa.
Go Spurs GO!!:clap:

44INAROW
06-13-2005, 09:50 AM
GO SPURS GO :) GO SPURS GO :) GO SPURS GO :)

Great game last night, hope they keep it up!:clap: :clap:

Phil C
06-13-2005, 09:52 AM
We are all great Spurs fans but let's be realistic. Even Tim Duncan said before the series started that there was no way either of the teams would get a sweep. Go Spurs Go!

And wasn't it nice that Eva Longoria the great actress from Corpus Christi was at the game supporting the Spurs!!

pirate44
06-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
We are all great Spurs fans but let's be realistic. Even Tim Duncan said before the series started that there was no way either of the teams would get a sweep. Go Spurs Go!

And wasn't it nice that Eva Longoria the great actress from Corpus Christi was at the game supporting the Spurs!!
yeah, sure, but where is she at when the Hooks are playing. i say LA or wherever the heck she lives now can have her!!:foul:

Bandera YaYa
06-13-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
yeah, sure, but where is she at when the Hooks are playing. i say LA or wherever the heck she lives now can have her!!:foul: Eva needs to go back to LA.......Tony is just her flavor of the month.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............Well, then again....maybe he should dump her AFTERwards.....GO SPUIRS GO !!! :devil: :D

44INAROW
06-13-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Eva needs to go back to LA.......Tony is just her flavor of the month.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............Well, then again....maybe he should dump her AFTERwards.....GO SPUIRS GO !!! :devil: :D

did anyone else notice that she was not quite as "busty" as she is on the show? It was "noticed" by the men at my house lol:eek:

Bandera YaYa
06-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
did anyone else notice that she was not quite as "busty" as she is on the show? It was "noticed" by the men at my house lol:eek: LOL.....yeah i did.......gee, your hubby is quite the observent one...... :rolleyes: :D

sicem74
06-13-2005, 12:19 PM
go detroit:D :D

Gobbla2001
06-13-2005, 12:43 PM
It was a great win last night, they were two steps quicker this game and are now two games ahead...

Hopefully tomorrow night they'll be three steps quicker and three games ahead...

CheerMom
06-13-2005, 01:45 PM
GO SPURS GO!!!!

j_dog
06-13-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
did anyone else notice that she was not quite as "busty" as she is on the show? It was "noticed" by the men at my house lol:eek:
it is called "digital enhancement". :D

Phil C
06-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Since the Spurs play tomorrow night everyone try to wear Spurs tshirts and caps and flags etc tomorrow. Let's show our support for the Spurs! Go Spurs Go!

District303aPastPlayer
06-13-2005, 07:43 PM
This isnt for me :) im not, not have i been a Spurs fan...

SintonFan
06-13-2005, 11:57 PM
Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!!!
Forget all that other small shtuff... :D

AggieJohn
06-14-2005, 01:42 AM
go spurs go

Bandera YaYa
06-14-2005, 08:20 PM
IF you are watching the team introduction at this game 3...you'll see why Detroit is losing......did you see the players thumping on their chests, acting like they were "all it".....you dont see the Spurs acting like that when introduced.......SPURS ARE CHAMPIONS AND THEY WIN GAMES TOGETHER!!!!!

44INAROW
06-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
IF you are watching the team introduction at this game 3...you'll see why Detroit is losing......did you see the players thumping on their chests, acting like they were "all it".....you dont see the Spurs acting like that when introduced.......SPURS ARE CHAMPIONS AND THEY WIN GAMES TOGETHER!!!!!
You beat me to it "YAYA - I am sick to my stomach after watching that crap...........

Bandera YaYa
06-14-2005, 08:41 PM
Ha everyone said that after Coach Browns comment about the refs, this game woudl see alot of fouls on the Spurs.....well what'd ya know............. :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
06-14-2005, 08:54 PM
OMG....A TECHICAL FOUL ON TIM DUNCAN.....NOW I KNOW THE REFS ARE THROWING THIS GAME.....BUNCH OF CRAP!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

44INAROW
06-14-2005, 09:37 PM
I am not going to say what I think the Pistons are acting like, but I will say I am proud to be a Spurs fan and proud of they way they are conducting themselves GO SPURS GO !!!!

Gobbla2001
06-14-2005, 11:10 PM
This loyal and true Spurs fan is still here...

Maybe if they lose one more game in Detroit they can win the title on their home floor...

But hopefully they win the next two...

Go Spurs Go!!!

pirate44
06-15-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
This loyal and true Spurs fan is still here...

Maybe if they lose one more game in Detroit they can win the title on their home floor...

But hopefully they win the next two...

Go Spurs Go!!!
I'm still here too. I'd much rather them win as soon as they can. the crowds can come and celebrate during their parade on the riverwalk.

Bandera YaYa
06-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Well I was wishing for a sweep, but I'll just be patient and wait for the refs to decide when and where the final win will take place..............GO SPURS GO !!!! :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: