PDA

View Full Version : Where is all of that Detroit talk???

Gobbla2001
06-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Spurs up 2-0...

Go Spurs Go...

JHS_c/o_06'
06-12-2005, 11:00 PM
I want them to lose at least two on the road.....that way they can win it all at home. But i don't think we're gonna be that lucky.....i'm calling it a sweep.

Gobbla2001
06-12-2005, 11:02 PM
Same here, would love for them to finish it at home, but man, if they can get it done up there in 'D-Troit', let 'em...

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-13-2005, 12:22 AM
im sticking w/ my prediction they get it done in game 5

JHS_c/o_06'
06-13-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
im sticking w/ my prediction they get it done in game 5

I don't know....the pistons are playing nowhere near the calibur that the suns were. and the spurs finished them in 5...i say its a sweep....but im hoping for 6.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-13-2005, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
I don't know....the pistons are playing nowhere near the calibur that the suns were. and the spurs finished them in 5...i say its a sweep....but im hoping for 6. i gues we'll jsut have to see then, wont we. bottom line the spurs will in it again and bring the title to texas again.

pirate44
06-13-2005, 05:53 AM
i actually got to watch some NBA last night.:clap:

Bulldog_12
06-13-2005, 04:41 PM
Im gonna say Detroit takes the first game at home and then Spurs win the next two and have the final game in San Antonio.

Gobbla2001
06-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Im gonna say Detroit takes the first game at home and then Spurs win the next two and have the final game in San Antonio.

I wish that were the case, but the finals format is at 2-3-2... Detroit winning one game in Detroit and the Spurs taking the other two would all happen in Detroit...

I want the Spurs to sweet or atleast win 4-1, but man it would be nice seeing 'em win it in SA...

I remember the first title in '99, they won it IN NYC... the second was at home, that was AWESOME, esspecially seeing how it was Mr. Robinson's last game...

SintonFan
06-13-2005, 11:51 PM
The way I see it, unless the Pistons win the next two out of three at home, the Spur's will(and should) say the Sonics were the best team they played this playoff year.:eek:
Strange, but true...

Phil C
06-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
The way I see it, unless the Pistons win the next two out of three at home, the Spur's will(and should) say the Sonics were the best team they played this playoff year.:eek:
Strange, but true...

The thing we have to remember SintonFan is that Detroit has been behind in series before and came back to win. Remember Miami only had to win one of the last two games in the Eastern Conference Finals and the last one of them was in Miami but Detroit won them both. They are a dangerous team when cornered. We must be cautious. Detroit is great on its' home court but the Spurs are also good on the road.