PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Pistons - Game 2

Phil C
06-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Another important game for both teams. It would be a big advantage for the Spurs to go 2 - 0 for the next three games in Detroit so the Pistons will be at their best tonight. Of course remember the Spurs are a very good road team as well as home team so don't dispair if they lose tonight. Still it should be an epic classic tonight. The experts said the Pistons will be better rested with an extra day off since they had to go to Miami and win a big game and then fly home and then to SA to play the first game. Of course they forgot that the Spurs offset that by the long wait and then the rust factor. Let's cheer for the Spurs to win tonight. Go Spurs Go!!

sicem74
06-12-2005, 03:30 PM
goooooooooooooo detriot boooooooooooooo spurs

gobbler grad
06-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I think Detroit will be a lot more physical in the paint tonight if they want to win...hopefully the Spurs can stay out of foul trouble and come out on fire...they can't afford to come out flat like in game 1...will be an interesting game 2...

GOOOOOOOOOOO SPURS...:cheerl: :clap:

JHS_c/o_06'
06-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
goooooooooooooo detriot boooooooooooooo spurs

How come every team you cheer for always looses.....cameron....baylor....detroit....

....after a while....i think you would learn to stop.

gobbler grad
06-12-2005, 05:58 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

44INAROW
06-12-2005, 06:23 PM
GO SPURS GO :) GO SPURS GO :) GO SPURS GO :) GO SPURS GO :)

Bandera YaYa
06-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
How come every team you cheer for always looses.....cameron....baylor....detroit....

....after a while....i think you would learn to stop. ...well let him keep cheering for Detroit then!!! GO SPURS GO :cool:

Ranger Mom
06-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
...well let him keep cheering for Detroit then!!! GO SPURS GO :cool:

Hehe....no lie!!

GO SPURS http://homepage.ntlworld.com/richard.trahar/Smileys/basket.gif

JHS_c/o_06'
06-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
...well let him keep cheering for Detroit then!!! GO SPURS GO :cool:

Lol....i didnt tell him to stop....i just thought he might have learned.

Bandera YaYa
06-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Bill Walton is sooooooooo dumb......"This is a must win for San Antonio..".....the stupid stuff he says.....he drinks during the commercials, i think......he is a horrible commentator! UGH !! :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
06-12-2005, 08:00 PM
..oh yeah....GO SPURS GO !!!!!!! :D :clap: :D

gobbler grad
06-12-2005, 08:53 PM
good 1st qtr. by the Spurs...keep up the fast playing the big guys from Mo-Town will get tired...

GO SPURS...GO SPURS...GO SPURS

Phil C
06-13-2005, 08:25 AM
A good win by the Spurs. It was important for them to go up 2 to 0 because Detroit will be extra tough at home especially with the home crowd there plus they have a lot of pride and after all they are the defending NBA champions. A sweep is out of the question even though a nice thought. I hope the Spurs can win at least one game in Detroit especially the first game but that may be too much because the Pistons are going to really be playing their best in Game 3. If the Spurs can win one game they will be in fair shape. It would be rough if the Pistons win all three because then when they came to SA they would only need to win one game plus their confidence with three straight wins will be high. The announcers said that the real Detroit Pistons will show up for game three. We will see. Go Spurs Go!

Bandera YaYa
06-13-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
A good win by the Spurs. It was important for them to go up 2 to 0 because Detroit will be extra tough at home especially with the home crowd there plus they have a lot of pride and after all they are the defending NBA champions. A sweep is out of the question even though a nice thought. I hope the Spurs can win at least one game in Detroit especially the first game but that may be too much because the Pistons are going to really be playing their best in Game 3. If the Spurs can win one game they will be in fair shape. It would be rough if the Pistons win all three because then when they came to SA they would only need to win one game plus their confidence with three straight wins will be high. The announcers said that the real Detroit Pistons will show up for game three. We will see. Go Spurs Go! Who says a sweep is outta the question???.....I think that "if" the Spurs win, you should burn your Spurs cap.......some fan you are....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: