PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale Gets Big Head In Week 4

Everman01Grad.
12-26-2002, 03:37 AM
Well now that we are the state champions what do u have to say now wildcats. The sun shines on every dogs A** every now and again. If it wasn't for the refs u guys hired, our record would be undefeated but i guess that loss to u guys gave us a sweeter victory in the end.And to the non sore losing wildcat fans and team, goodluck and better luck next year. Just remember for some the amount of trash talk u send out before it's all over!!!

rholl
12-26-2002, 09:40 AM
read post titled "Best Sportsmanship"

Wildcat2004
12-26-2002, 01:22 PM
I thought we were over that. Say what you want, we hired the refs (how do you come up with that). I went to two of your playoff games (Forney and Burnet) and i was hoping yall would win. One thing thats funny, Your caps from last year that said 15-0, not this year 14-1.

Everman01Grad.
12-26-2002, 04:50 PM
Yeah your right but who is "STATE CHAMPIONS" Will see again next year.

Ladykat5
12-26-2002, 09:07 PM
Goodness Everman01 who pushed your buttons. Obviously you dont know how many people were pulling for ya'll during football season. Granted we had a lot of pride after beating ya'll but it gets old after awhile. Congrats on being state champions but remember sportsmanship comes with the championship.

ilovetheKats
12-26-2002, 10:33 PM
LadyKat made a good point - you obviously don't realize how many Wildcat fans were pulling for y'all. I think the Wildcat victory in Week 4 was the result of lots of heart and determination - as was the case with the Ballinger game - the team with the most desire won the game.

Just remember: Everman, while still State Champs, is 14 AND ONE - and who is that AND ONE? KENNEDALE WILDCATS! :p

vet93
12-26-2002, 11:42 PM
Everman01...I don't know why you are bringing this up now. Kennedale was very sportsmanlike when we played them and they obviously had the athletes to hang with you guys. And in their defense, I would be pretty pumped myself if my team had just upset the #1 team who was the odds on favorite to repeat as champion. With the team that they had they could have easily been playing into December if the ball had bounced differently. If I were you I would probably watch out for them next year because they have quite a few returning starters.

Everman01Grad.
12-27-2002, 03:27 AM
Well i retract my previous statement i think u guys did deserve the win but i was posting this thing up for some people in kennedale like my friends who still havent let that go. For u other faithful fans good season and i am looking forward to the next battle.