Austin Westlake
Dallas Jesuit
Hurst Bell

Pool D

Grapevine*
Euless Trinity
Keller Fossil Ridge
Plano Prestonwood Christian

*Any team with an asterik can't advance past pool play!

Rockwall SQT

Pool A

Rockwall
Frisco
Mabank
Denton Guyer

Pool B

Richardson
Plano*
Garland Lakeview
Terrell

Pool C

Haltom
North Mesquite
Wylie
Marlin

Pool D

Sulphur Springs
Forney
Mesquite Poteet
Rowlett

RdaleBoi08
06-10-2005, 09:36 PM
What Teams Do You Think Will Win Out Of THose 2 Tournaments?

Matthew328
06-10-2005, 10:01 PM
In Rockwall I think Richardson and North Mesquite will qualify....in Southlake I like Southlake Carroll and Flower Mound Marcus

RdaleBoi08
06-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Anybody Else Got Different Pick's?

jason
06-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
In Rockwall I think Richardson and North Mesquite will qualify....in Southlake I like Southlake Carroll and Flower Mound Marcus at rockwall im goin with wylie or sulphur springs ...

Old Tiger
06-10-2005, 10:49 PM
SLC SQT
SLC and Toss up between any of the remaining teams.

Rockwall SQT
Frisco and Sulphur Springs

Matthew328
06-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Sulphur is gonna have trouble gettin outta their pool...Rowlett is very very talented.......big and fast...they gotta kid Norton who is prolly the best LB in the state if not the entire country...6'3 about 225 and runs a 4.5, they also have a Div 1 WR who can go get it....the LB plays 7 on7 and is all over the field..he started at DB for Rowlett his freshman year....Rowlett btw is a 5A school...so startin on varsity at a 5A school as a freshman is saying something!! Plus Sulphur will be a little down...if Sulphur does get outta their pool, I don't see em gettin past Wylie or North Mesquite...both those groups are very strong as well

jason
06-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Sulphur is gonna have trouble gettin outta their pool...Rowlett is very very talented.......big and fast...they gotta kid Norton who is prolly the best LB in the state if not the entire country...6'3 about 225 and runs a 4.5, they also have a Div 1 WR who can go get it....the LB plays 7 on7 and is all over the field..he started at DB for Rowlett his freshman year....Rowlett btw is a 5A school...so startin on varsity at a 5A school as a freshman is saying something!! Plus Sulphur will be a little down...if Sulphur does get outta their pool, I don't see em gettin past Wylie or North Mesquite...both those groups are very strong as well geez...a simple 'youre wrong' would have worked just fine :D :wave: :crazy:

Matthew328
06-11-2005, 04:18 PM
well screw me.....Mesquite Poteet ended up winning the pool!