PDA

View Full Version : Under 19 USA Women's Basketball Team Makes Gold Medal Game!

Phil C
06-10-2005, 02:23 PM
That is at the San Diego tournament which includes the USA, Russia, Australia and China.

The USA is 2 - 0 and has already defeated Russia 89 to 69 and Australia 82 to 74. Australia and Russia are both 1 - 1 and China is 0 - 2.

Today the USA plays China and Australia plays Russia. The winner of the Australia vs Russia plays the USA in the gold medal game tomorrow while the loser plays China in the bronze medal game.

Playing for the USA are Erika Arriarian and Earnesia both who are UT recruits. UT's outstanding junior Tiffany Jackson did not make the team due to an ankle injury. There will be three girls cut after this tournament and it will be a hard decision for the coaches.

Go USA! Get the Gold!!

RdaleBoi08
06-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Thats Kewl GO USA!...Are The Showing It On TV?

Phil C
06-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by RdaleBoi08
Thats Kewl GO USA!...Are The Showing It On TV?

Rda unfortunately no as far I know. :(

RdaleBoi08
06-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Oh Ok Thanxs Ne Ways

PhiI C
06-10-2005, 11:23 PM
The USA will play Russia for the gold medal since Russia beat Australia 93 to 81.

By the way the boys' team is also playing along with New Zealand, China and Russia. There are three USA teams the Red, White and Blue and it looks like there is a good chance for the USA to sweep the medals. :)

Go USA!

PhiI C
06-11-2005, 12:14 AM
The USA U 21 women's team beat China tonight. I think it was 84 to 50 but I am not sure about the final score. They will play Russia for the Gold as I have said.

The USA white men's team has already cinched the gold medal game probably against another American Team. :)

Go USA!

PhiI C
06-12-2005, 08:31 AM
Our Under 19 Women's Team beat Russia 73 to 57 for the Gold! Way to go Ladies! Go USA!!

Australia beat China for the Bronze 83 to 61.

Also our men's teams swept the medals too with the USA Red winning the bronze by beating Russia 92 to 77. The USA White team won the gold by defeating the USA Blue who get the silver by the score of 107 to 85! Way go to USA!!

The next job is for the world championships in Turkey next month. A tough job for the USA coaches will be to choose which players they have to cut. :(