PDA

View Full Version : Bandera vs Fredericksburg

BCD020535
09-13-2002, 09:53 AM
I can't believe Fredericksburg picked Bandera as their homecoming game, I think they may be a few cards short of a full deck. I for one am truly excited to be able to attend this game tonight, they are estimating close to 6000 fans in attendence tonight. Bandera's offense showed last week that the only way to describe them is high octane. Bandera's D looked incredible last week except of the play from end Robert Ickes, but they will definitely work on that more. Ickes had first game jitters as he even threw an interception on a reverse pass. Fredericksburg lost their heart and soul Russell Woerner to graduation, I think this will be a long night for the Billies. GO DOGS!!!

Pudlugger
09-13-2002, 09:57 AM
So how good is Fredricksburg? What type of O do they run? And Bandara?

ATMO
09-13-2002, 10:52 AM
Bandera already counting this week as a "w"? Fredricksburg has a solid football team. I'll have to go with the Battlin' Billies in this one by 13.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-13-2002, 02:27 PM
Austin paper sportswriters all pick fredericksburg to win. They must not konw about how good bandera is. I dont know how good fredericksburg is but i think bandera can win this game.

Donkey41
09-13-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BCD020535:
I can't believe Fredericksburg picked Bandera as their homecoming game, I think they may be a few cards short of a full deck. I for one am truly excited to be able to attend this game tonight, they are estimating close to 6000 fans in attendence tonight. Bandera's offense showed last week that the only way to describe them is high octane. Bandera's D looked incredible last week except of the play from end Robert Ickes, but they will definitely work on that more. Ickes had first game jitters as he even threw an interception on a reverse pass. Fredericksburg lost their heart and soul Russell Woerner to graduation, I think this will be a long night for the Billies. GO DOGS!!!

yes bandera is good but they are very overrated.