PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

Rabbit'93
06-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Not sure what to make of this. A friend emailed the link to me. Some of it looks made up...but I don't know. Link (http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main)

AggieJohn
06-10-2005, 01:03 AM
first off happy 1500 post, get an avatar up there soon, also i imagine with the sensitivity of what is at the pentagon they already had a contengency plan in place in case something like this happened...the only thing that begs to be asked is if it was a missle, where did flight 77 go?

GreenMonster
06-10-2005, 05:45 AM
Doooood, that is like, so totally similar to the Bermuda Triangle!!!! Flight 77 just totally dissappeared into the Twilight Zone in an area over Northern Virginia known as, (gasp) The U.S. Pentagon.....(insert scary music here)........ What a load of crap. Why would anyone fake a plane crash on or any other catastrophe of that proportion. The reason there was so little coverage of the Pentagon and the crash there was that the media concentrated on the World Trade Center due to the fact that it was a much greater tragedy with a much larger death toll. Not only that but it was a Civilian structure and not a government building. Those dang Brits need to get a life and stop creating conspiracy theories about government coverups here in our country.

BHKrystal06
06-10-2005, 09:56 AM
That's kinda weird...