PDA

View Full Version : Sinton-Everman strength of schedule?

SintonFan
12-14-2001, 05:31 AM
After much research, I think Everman has a slight, and I mean, slight advantage there. They had some good teams in their district and Sinton the same. Does that mean Mathis might beat Wilmer-Hutchins or Beeville beat Waxahachie? No, I'm not saying that. I do believe that district 30 had a few quality teams, and at least one that didn't make the playoffs(Ingleside). How many teams have met each other with such dominance in their respective regions?

One thing that's for sure...
Noboby knows for sure what will happen when two great teams collide!!!!!!!!!

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE SOTX PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew328
12-14-2001, 08:15 AM
To be honest I really don't know much about Sinton's schedule...however there seems to be a consensus that Everman played a lil bit tougher schedule...FW Eastern Hills in Week 1 made the playoffs as a 4A..then everyone knew abbout Waxahachie...Hutch was pretty good...then the first 2 playoff games were against good teams in Gainesville and Forney...the last 2 against PG and Perryton haven't really been close

sinton66
12-14-2001, 09:27 AM
Beeville in week 3 was good. 4A playoff contender that went into the 4th round and lost to Bastrop in div.II. Bellville in 3rd round was a SOLID contender that I believe was underated all year. They came in at #7 and probably should have been #4 or #5 at least. I think Beeville would compare nicely with the 4A teams Everman played. I think that's what Sinton fans mean by "slight"edge.
Gonna be a CLASSIC!

TheSage
12-14-2001, 10:39 PM
Everman beat Forney. Nuff said.

[This message has been edited by TheSage (edited December 14, 2001).]

SintonFan_inAustin
12-14-2001, 10:50 PM
Forney would not have beaten Class 4A Beeville. nuff said