PDA

View Full Version : I want to meet AggieJohn!

SintonFan
06-10-2005, 12:29 AM
You can visit me at my fireworks stand between Corpus Christi and Odem on HWY 77 during the fireworks season, next to Gatz Rockyard.
I'll have "excals", "One bad mothers" and others waiting for you and your friends...:)

AggieJohn
06-10-2005, 12:33 AM
give me a good price and i'm there, also, pm me exact directions

sahen
06-10-2005, 12:38 AM
its really not that big of deal...i know him and he is normal....well...in the loosest use of the word "normal"...

AggieJohn
06-10-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by sahen
its really not that big of deal...i know him and he is normal....well...in the loosest use of the word "normal"...

shut up shane, i've never had an auroura about me...and i kind of like it.....:D ;)

spiveyrat
06-10-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
shut up shane, i've never had an auroura about me...and i kind of like it.....:D ;)

au·ro·ra ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-rôr, -rr)
n. pl. au·ro·ras or au·ro·rae (-rôr, -rr)
A luminous atmospheric phenomenon appearing as streamers or bands of light sometimes visible in the night sky in northern or southern regions of the earth. It is thought to be caused by charged particles from the sun entering the earth's magnetic field and stimulating molecules in the atmosphere. (Also known as the Northern Lights)

My guess is if you had an aurora about you, you would be severely stricken with cancer.

I think you meant aura.

au·ra ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ôr)
n. pl. au·ras or au·rae (ôr)
An invisible breath, emanation, or radiation.
A distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; atmosphere: An aura of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters.
Pathology. A sensation, as of a cold breeze or a bright light, that precedes the onset of certain disorders, such as an epileptic seizure or an attack of migraine.

:nerd:

sinton66
06-10-2005, 07:50 AM
Well, spivey. I think I see a connection. AJ causes migraines. :D

AP Panther Fan
06-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Where does everyone go to shoot fireworks in the area? In Aransas Pass, everybody goes along both sides of the causeway to Port Aransas. With water on both sides, it is fairly safe except when people start firing at you.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
06-10-2005, 09:19 AM
I shoot them off in my driveway!:D

Bandera YaYa
06-10-2005, 09:24 AM
SintonFan! !!! I hear your S-O-S...I am sending a special potent to you immediately....I think you are seriously delirious...............please, please do not attempt this !!!! :eek: :eek:

AP Panther Fan
06-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
...I think you are seriously delirious... :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D

AP Panther Fan
06-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I shoot them off in my driveway!:D

Maybe you can "take-out" a snake or two while your at it!:D

KTJ
06-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I once thought I wanted to meet AJ....then the drunkenness wore off.

:D

pirate44
06-10-2005, 09:43 AM
i found out he works just a few blocks from me.

AggieJohn
06-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
au·ro·ra ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-rôr, -rr)
n. pl. au·ro·ras or au·ro·rae (-rôr, -rr)
A luminous atmospheric phenomenon appearing as streamers or bands of light sometimes visible in the night sky in northern or southern regions of the earth. It is thought to be caused by charged particles from the sun entering the earth's magnetic field and stimulating molecules in the atmosphere. (Also known as the Northern Lights)

My guess is if you had an aurora about you, you would be severely stricken with cancer.

I think you meant aura.

au·ra ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ôr)
n. pl. au·ras or au·rae (ôr)
An invisible breath, emanation, or radiation.
A distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; atmosphere: An aura of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters.
Pathology. A sensation, as of a cold breeze or a bright light, that precedes the onset of certain disorders, such as an epileptic seizure or an attack of migraine.

:nerd:

i guess i pulled a "sicem74":doh:

LH Panther Mom
06-10-2005, 10:16 AM

Admission is the first step to healing. :D ;)

AggieJohn
06-10-2005, 10:17 AM
yeah, i'm on step 2

sicem74
06-10-2005, 12:28 PM

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/bay/graphics/wallpaper/m-footbl-aggies2-1024.jpg
hahahahhaa to aggie john
i think its toooooooo big but sic em :rolleyes:

mwynn05
06-10-2005, 12:50 PM
sic em you talk all this crap and you prolly weren't even at the game

AggieJohn
06-11-2005, 01:56 AM
exactly