PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Baseball Super Regional Times and TV Schedule

sahen
06-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Here are the times and channels for the super regionals, if (national) is beside the game then it is being televised nationally, if (regional) is beside the game then it will be shown regionally in texas and the state of the other team
these are the 1st 2 games of the super regional, the third game is an if necessary and will be televised but they havent announced what times yet...if they are played i will keep everyone updated:
please note that ALL the Texas teams are starting their super regional series on saturday while others are starting on friday....

Waco Regional:
Clemson vs. Baylor
Sat 11 am, ESPNU (national) ESPN (Regional)
Sun 3 pm, ESPN (national)

Oxford Regional:
Texas vs. Mississippi
Sat 6 pm, ESPN2 (national)
Sun 5 pm, ESPN2 (national)

New Orleans Regional:
Rice vs. Tulane
Sat 12 pm, ESPN2 (national)
Sun 12 pm, ESPN (national)

ok, sry if i got anything wrong, im assuming that all times on ESPN.com were eastern (i changed them to central for this site) which is normally right, but i know baylor's info is correct and about 90% certain on texas...Rice is iffy which is weird being im in Houston but cant find any info on it...Anyone that has corrections feel free to add on and correct me, but im pretty sure most of this is right...have fun watching the games everyone!.....Sic'em!

Reminder: Each team is 2 wins from Omaha (best of 3 series)

AggieJohn
06-09-2005, 11:46 PM
good job

sahen
06-10-2005, 09:46 PM
ttt

please note everyone that is interested that i totally screwed up Rice's games last night....or more like ESPN had them screwed up on their site....It is fixed now as Rice's first game is tomorrow not today and all T.V. information should now be correct....You can move my 90% correctness up to 99% now....i could still be wrong and if i am anyone feel free to correct...sic'em!

sahen
06-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Baylor loses 4-2 to Clemson.....They stranded 14 runners on base, absolutely ridiculous if u want to go to Omaha....I felt like I was watching the Astros...They need to pick it up tomorrow or they will choke once again in the super regionals....

Baylor is still 2 wins away from Omaha...

sahen
06-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Rice takes care of buisness and wins game 1, 9-5...if Rice defeats Tulane one more time they would have taken LSU out in Baton Rouge and then the 1 seed Tulane out in New Orleans, thats a pretty impressive road to Omaha if they do it...if they win tomorrow they would do it w/o losing a game...Scary thing is, they are playing with a ton of freshmen....

Rice is 1 win away from Omaha

sahen
06-12-2005, 11:33 PM
ok....lots of action today, Baylor won 7-1 against Clemson (yeah!), Rice lost their 2nd game to Tulane, and Texas split 2 games w/ Ole Miss....This means all the teams will be playing tomorrow as their series are tied 1-1:

Baylor vs. Clemson
12 pm, ESPN

Tulane vs. Rice
12 pm, ESPN

Ole Miss vs. Texas
6 pm, ESPN2

I am not sure how they are splitting the Baylor and Rice games...Im pretty sure if ur Houston market you will get Rice and Waco market you will get Baylor but other than that I dont know what they will do....They could flip back and forth, but i am just not sure....I have to go to work tomorrow so I wont know what happens w/ Baylor and Rice til i get home at 6...anyways, good luck to all the Texas teams.....and Sic'em Bears!

Everyone is one win from Omaha!

LH Panther Mom
06-13-2005, 06:34 AM
Good luck to the Texas teams!

sahen
06-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Baylor advances to Omaha!!!! They win it 7-1 over Clemson! Sic'em Bears!

Rice sadly lost 9-6 to Tulane, but they gave a heck of a fight. The Owls were very young and are gonna be scary good in coming years.

Baylor will play the winner of Ole Miss/Texas in the first round at Omaha. Sic'em Bears!!!

sahen
06-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Texas wins to advance to Omaha too....Baylor vs. Texas in the first round on saturday...Hopefully Baylor can make it 5-0 against the Horns this year, but it'd gonna be tuff to beat a good team that many times in a row....Sic'em!

robbo93
06-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Hopefully Adrian Alaniz will get a chance to pitch.

sahen
06-13-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by robbo93
Hopefully Adrian Alaniz will get a chance to pitch.
Hopefully he will face McCormick...if he does it will be a serious pitcher's duel...