PDA

View Full Version : Day -4-

Ranger Mom
06-09-2005, 11:17 AM
STILL no A/C!

Service guy didn't show up yesterday.

Hubby told me he left the house for about 2 hours yesterday morning and hoped he didn't come by then, so he got the blame!!

Come to find out, the A/C guy came by at 7:00 LAST NIGHT...and no one was at home.

Heck no we weren't home...we were sitting in my brother's cool house eating Elk Meat (gross).

Anyway, he is supposed to be by sometime this afternoon....as much as I have sweated the past few days, I BETTER have lost some weight!!:cool:

spiveyrat
06-09-2005, 11:43 AM
I was wondering about that this morning... It would have been hell without A/C here yesterday. Got up to 97 before the rain started.

lepfan
06-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Our A/C does not click on until about 4 pm....right now it is almost 90 degrees outside and it is a cool 75 degrees inside this house! I am loving it...no sweating and no big $$$ electric bill.

If I have to say one thing nice about Kansas that would be it. But, for the record....I STILL HATE LIVING IN KANSAS! (spivey--your part of Kansas is totally different than this part)

Ranger Mom
06-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Well, the news is not good.

Evidently the "board" has gone out in the unit in the 150° attic. No one around here stocks Amana A/C's anymore, so it has to be ordered.

The guy couldn't even tell us how much it was gonna cost, but he did tell us it was the "brains" of the computer, so it ain't gonna be cheap.

So.....we are staying with my brother and sister-in-law tonight. I felt like I was packing for a slumber party.

Old Tiger
06-09-2005, 09:54 PM
dang RM yall are rougin it out there...

44INAROW
06-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well, the news is not good.

Evidently the "board" has gone out in the unit in the 150° attic. No one around here stocks Amana A/C's anymore, so it has to be ordered.

The guy couldn't even tell us how much it was gonna cost, but he did tell us it was the "brains" of the computer, so it ain't gonna be cheap.

So.....we are staying with my brother and sister-in-law tonight. I felt like I was packing for a slumber party.

you sure you haven't had a big lightning storm recently that could have "fried" the board? That might help with the cost :)

LH Panther Mom
06-09-2005, 10:15 PM
That really bites, RM. :( Hope you get it fixed soon.

AggieJohn
06-10-2005, 12:01 AM
RM, hows the rabbits

KTJ
06-10-2005, 12:08 AM
No A/C??!!!?!?!?!

You must be DYING!

AggieJohn
06-10-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
No A/C??!!!?!?!?!

You must be DYING!