PDA

View Full Version : Diboll 10 Woodville 7

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-19-2002, 12:37 AM
WEll looks like we might have a shot at the playoffs. nxt week jasper comes to us and we play them. i dont think jasper is near enough ready to face our defense. woodvill didnt get past ther own 40 yrd line the whole night, we total domintated them. it was just our offence having a lil trouble moving the ball. we had it on there 10. like 5 times and shoulda scored that score was really underated it shoulda been 30somthing to 0. they got a lucky pass and scored. diboll is 2-0 in district. thers only 2 ppl in first in our district now us and jasper. good luck to jasper. we have had a major turn around from 0-4 to 3-4 and its gonna keep on going up. good luck nxt week. btw dose anyone know the score of kirbyvill and hunington.

Jason1725
10-19-2002, 12:42 AM
Jasper just thumped the best defense in this district, I think they will be more than ready. Question is, is Diboll ready for the Dogs?

Jason1725
10-19-2002, 12:48 AM
BTW Kirbyville won 43-6. Don't underestimate the Bulldog defence, they are very tough to move on.

Bulldog92
10-19-2002, 01:14 AM
I think the Jasper Bulldogs have had the type of game that could create nightmares for everyone else they play this year. I had my doubts about how special this team was, but when you hang 45 on the #3 team in the state, you really have a heck of a football team. I expect a good game with Diboll next week. Jasper 28, Diboll 14. The only reason I think it'll be that close is that the Dogs could be in the letdown mode that a lot of teams go through after a big game. If they're focused at all, Diboll may as well turn out the lights early...

DibollFan11
10-19-2002, 01:10 PM
I give all the credit deserved to Jasper because they are a respectable team an god we have heard nothing but Newton an Jasper from the 1st day of 2 adays in July. I think Jasper is an awesome program they got down there but needs to be shocked an put out of there place because they are really overated in my view. I wouldnt be surprised if we came away with a shocking win because diboll has seems to do good in ball games where they are the underdog 21-14 Diboll on top in a HEARTBREAKER!

Jason1725
10-19-2002, 02:21 PM
Wait till Friday cowboy and see how over-rated Jasper is.

Jason1725
10-19-2002, 02:22 PM
Just ask Newton what happens when you run your mouth too much.

Jason1725
10-19-2002, 02:25 PM
Look, I have nothing against being for your team and expecting them to win and all that. But I have a HUGE problem with disrespecting a team as good as Jasper, " Jasper is over-rated" just wont cut it.

Birdman
10-19-2002, 09:57 PM
You Lumberjacks should know better than tweaking a Bulldog's nose! Good way to get dogbit. Why don't you just whip them and come back next week and brag about it rather than bragging first? Gee whiz, just shut up and play! :p