PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Athletics

JettJenkins04
06-07-2005, 10:38 PM
I got off of work today and I was passing by Horizion High School. Well anyway I saw some 7 on 7 football going on so I stopped to go and check it out. While seating in the stands I met some guy and we start talking sports and football. He told me that you have to pay $300 to $400 dollors (per sport) for your kid to play. I don't know if anybody knows about this are that could go into more detail but that's what he told me. He also said that in football, if the returner caught the ball in the endzone he could not run it out. I was just thinking to myself maybe that's why football is so boring out here.

If true, feel sorry for good less fortunate kids :mad:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-08-2005, 01:00 AM
what a horrible way to play the sport. its like the twilight zone or something where football has all these wierd rules and stuff. i could never have played there.

mwynn05
06-08-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by JettJenkins04
I got off of work today and I was passing by Horizion High School. Well anyway I saw some 7 on 7 football going on so I stopped to go and check it out. While seating in the stands I met some guy and we start talking sports and football. He told me that you have to pay $300 to $400 dollors (per sport) for your kid to play. I don't know if anybody knows about this are that could go into more detail but that's what he told me. He also said that in football, if the returner caught the ball in the endzone he could not run it out. I was just thinking to myself maybe that's why football is so boring out here.

If true, feel sorry for good less fortunate kids :mad: It costs money in some schools in Texas also

AggieJohn
06-08-2005, 01:31 AM
just the physical at our high school

Raider4ever
06-08-2005, 11:53 AM
JettJenkins is going to college in Arizona if anyone is wondering where he saw this or if you didn't read his location under his name. Anyways whats up JACK!

JettJenkins04
06-08-2005, 11:45 PM
How's it going action, that's pretty crazy right. Would you have payed to play baseball? Should be going home this month if work lets me off, but if not most definitly in September. Take care and talk to you later.

CRHSeagle
06-09-2005, 12:17 AM
In alot of the larger schools in 5a and 4a players must pay to participate in sports. But in return they always have nice facilities to use and nice equipment. Soutlake Carroll is one of those schools.