PDA

View Full Version : Why do you have to be a liar, sic 'em?

Gobbla2001
06-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Thought the Heat were gunna win the whole thing? Couldn't even get into the position to win the whole thing...

Where are you at?

jason
06-06-2005, 10:27 PM
dont rush him...maybe if he takes his time, he wont misspell every word and we'll be able to read what hes saying...

Gobbla2001
06-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by jason
dont rush him...maybe if he takes his time, he wont misspell every word and we'll be able to read what hes saying...

Or he may be like the rest of the Heat fans, just a flash in the pan... we can only hope

PhiI C
06-06-2005, 10:33 PM
The Heat did give them a scare up until the last few minutes and if Wade had been completely healthy who knows.

Diocletian
06-06-2005, 10:40 PM
well he might be doing what I did last year when the spurs were knocked out.......playing basketball till midnight..

the measure of a true fan is with how much pain is suffered from a season-ending loss, and how he/she/it deals with it...

Ranger Mom
06-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian

the measure of a true fan is with how much pain is suffered from a season-ending loss, and how he/she/it deals with it...

WOW....that was deep!:thinking:

AP Panther Fan
06-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Diocletian

Very good point! Heck it doesn't even have to be a season-ending loss. Last year when we lost in football to our rival, it took me several days to get over it. :rolleyes: :D

AggieJohn
06-07-2005, 10:20 AM
he's being quiet

District303aPastPlayer
06-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
he's being quiet
as should you, just a thought

AggieJohn
06-07-2005, 10:24 AM
touche

sicem74
06-07-2005, 12:13 PM
this is how is goes shaq was hurt and wade was hurt and go spurs i hate pistons and i hate spurs too but tthey both suck. If shaq and wade was healthy they would won it all!:mad:

spiveyrat
06-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
this is how is goes shaq was hurt and wade was hurt and go spurs i hate pistons and i hate spurs too but tthey both suck. If shaq and wade was healthy they would won it all!:mad:

That was pretty good! Only 2 misspellings. Wow! Now grammar and punctuation, that's another matter. :D

sicem74
06-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
That was pretty good! Only 2 misspellings. Wow! Now grammar and punctuation, that's another matter. :D
1 sonny

big daddy russ
06-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Duncan and Ginobili were hurt throughout the playoffs. Tony Parker played through pain. Duncan's going to be hurt throughout the Finals, but they're still in it.

spiveyrat
06-07-2005, 01:47 PM
1 sonny

:confused:

Gobbla2001
06-07-2005, 05:08 PM

Shaq scored as many points as he had all series in game 7, why didn't that help?

Didn't Wade have a 12-point 3rd qt? Yah, he may have been hurting but in that case it may have helped...

Duncan AND Ginobili will not recover from their injuries until prolly October or so, they're hurting all of the time... The fact that they are not in a high sports market (as Wade and Shaq) is why you do not read as much about it... plus, the Spurs haven't used it as an excuse... they've gone out, whupped that A and have gone to sleep...

So I'm guessing that the other teams in the NBA suck as well?

Why is that? Do they not have 5 hot superstars on their teams or something? That's funny, neither does Baylor...

Is it because they play defense or something? Wait, I think that is it, because Baylor doesn't play defense...

Sorry for the questions, I figured it out on my own...

Da fact is, foo, da Spurs and Pistonz are jus betta!