PDA

View Full Version : This realy sucks

rhino33
06-05-2005, 09:46 PM
well folks it was great bein here but sadly i found out im moving (AGAIN) to springfield, missouri. right after i was officially placed on varsity @ hebron in lewisville. i have to move. grr. this is surely getting old, this will be my 17th different school ive attended. im not trrying to whine but i guess it sounds like i am doesnt it. sorrry. well it was good while it lasted i got to enjoy being a wolf and help start wat i hope ends up winning a state championship sometime soon (ranchview) and i also got to be a hawk at hebron(4a) so i am thankful for the experiences i had, and thanks to all of u for giving me a new appreciation for the game cuz b4 i came to texas i didnt know that people got so excited about hjigh school football. so thanks to all of u. ill still try to get on the downlow tho, so yea

wildstangs
06-05-2005, 09:48 PM
17 schools?!?!? WOW...Are your parents military?

LH Panther Mom
06-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Sorry to hear that, Rhino. I know how rough it is to move...again. Hopefully the school in Missouri will be great. And please make sure you stick around on here!

rhino33
06-05-2005, 09:59 PM
haha no my parents arent miliatary, i guess u could jist say i have a very unstable home life. and i will be tryin to stay on here as much as i can

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Good luck at your new school, and show those Missouri boys how we play football in Texas.

sinton66
06-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Good luck to you Rhino. Texas will always be #1 in your heart.;)

44INAROW
06-05-2005, 10:23 PM
Good Luck Rhino.. don't be a stranger on the Downlow :)

AggieJohn
06-05-2005, 10:48 PM
you'll always be a DL'er for us

Old Tiger
06-05-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by rhino33
well folks it was great bein here but sadly i found out im moving (AGAIN) to springfield, missouri. right after i was officially placed on varsity @ hebron in lewisville. i have to move. grr. this is surely getting old, this will be my 17th different school ive attended. im not trrying to whine but i guess it sounds like i am doesnt it. sorrry. well it was good while it lasted i got to enjoy being a wolf and help start wat i hope ends up winning a state championship sometime soon (ranchview) and i also got to be a hawk at hebron(4a) so i am thankful for the experiences i had, and thanks to all of u for giving me a new appreciation for the game cuz b4 i came to texas i didnt know that people got so excited about hjigh school football. so thanks to all of u. ill still try to get on the downlow tho, so yea It's tough to move a lot especially when you play sports or have a lot of friends.

lepfan
06-05-2005, 11:24 PM
I feel your pain!!!! :(

CHS_CG
06-06-2005, 08:01 AM
I used to live about an hr from springfield, rhino.. its not soo bad... it does get very cold though in winter! Be sure to go to Branson and check out some of that stuff. its pretty neat.. best of luck to ya. Hope you get to stay in one spot for a while. Be sure to check in and say hey to us!

AggieJohn
06-06-2005, 09:01 AM
my mom moved 12 times in her 9 years of school, i told her she should of finished the eigth grade

CheerMom
06-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Good Luck to you, and keep in touch!!

rhino33
06-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I used to live about an hr from springfield, rhino.. its not soo bad... it does get very cold though in winter! Be sure to go to Branson and check out some of that stuff. its pretty neat.. best of luck to ya. Hope you get to stay in one spot for a while. Be sure to check in and say hey to us!

yea i know, i used to live in spring field when i was a baby then i moved to nebraska and back to missouri eventually after moving to a couple of other states in between, i love the cold weather, hopefully ill get to come back to texas and visit