PDA

View Full Version : Go Buffs!!!

gochargers!!
10-31-2002, 07:24 AM
You guys go out there and beat Hutto this week. Secure yourselves a place in the playoffs!! We're behind you all the way!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

2AKH
10-31-2002, 08:01 AM
I would like to wish all the Buffaloes good LUCK tomorrow nite.. But i would also want to wish the JV and Freshman goodluck too. I know these young men work there butt off. Get after their butts tonite. Good luck to all the buffs and buff fans, backers, and the coaches. Win tomorrow nite and your in the playoffs then concentrate on upsettin Elgin and bein on a roll into the playoffs. I hope i can make another game or two. # 1 (22), 86, 53, 91, 8, and many others miss you guys, keep working and playin hard.

INOUNVME
10-31-2002, 08:59 AM
Wanted to say "hey" to all those folks in G-Town. Hope you guys get after those Hippos on Friday night. Most of you guys realize just how special the play-offs can be. Not everyone gets a chance at that. Every team gets 10 games, the ones that work the hardest and become a team get the extra ones. You are one of those teams. Keep working hard and the play-offs are right around the corner. Play 'em one at a time, but remember what is on the line every snap. Good luck Buffs. GATA

Pudlugger
10-31-2002, 09:14 AM
Go beat the Hippos then start preparing for Elgin. Win the next two games and feel good about yourselves. Good luck. Keep focused. :)

buffalo booster
10-31-2002, 09:26 AM
Yo, pud. Appreciate the support from LG. The loss last week was a major letdown for the kids. I believe that they will recover against Hutto. Go Buffs!

gochargers!!
11-01-2002, 03:40 PM
5 hours to kick off.....I HEAR A RUMBLE!!!!

GO BUFFS!!!!
http://wtv-zone.com/kkc/na/anibufflo.gif