PDA

View Full Version : T-sips! Looks like it worked out better for you in the long run....

AggieJohn
06-05-2005, 03:11 AM
Apparently after playing in the East/West Louisiana high school all star baseball game Ryan Perriloux was asked what he would do if he redshirted at L$U this fall. He then answered, "I don't see how that happens, I am the best athlete in the state and the best quarterback in the country..." He then basically said, "If I get shirted I'll explore my options at minor league baseball and..." He stopped before saying "and look elsewhere", or so I'm assuming.

Sounds too me like the little snafu that happened in tea town with this kid will end up making yall a better team...

LH Panther Mom
06-05-2005, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
He then answered, "I don't see how that happens, I am the best athlete in the state and the best quarterback in the country..." He then basically said, "If I get shirted I'll explore my options at minor league baseball and..." He stopped before saying "and look elsewhere", or so I'm assuming.

Sheesh! What a major attitude! :rolleyes: He may be right, but don't they teach any humility?

HighSchool Fan
06-05-2005, 06:16 AM
looks like things are working out better at a&m. i heard they lost the most annoying student they ever had

injuredinmelee
06-05-2005, 06:17 AM
I was in love with this kid until about oct when the more he talked the more i wanted to pierce my ear drums. He reminds me of TO.

Rabbit'93
06-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I was in love with this kid until about oct when the more he talked the more i wanted to pierce my ear drums. He reminds me of TO.
I hear ya. I hope this kid gets a reality check soon. In the form of a redshirt. I wish he would go play minor league ball and have every pitcher in AAA sit him down with three straight fast balls.

PhiI C
06-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Man I am almost glad he didn't come to UT. He hasn't played a down of college football and is acting like he is the greatest player ever.