PDA

View Full Version : newton is the best team in district 20-3a

nte
10-31-2003, 02:56 PM
Yeah Newton is the best team. Watch out for their receivers #3 and #5, no secondary has been able to hold them yet. Their secondary is great too especially DB#1, DB#6 which also plays QB and FS#10, you can't get a pass or run pass them. Also Dont forget about top ranked MLB#48 and the rest of the defensive line like high rising player #54 at defensive end.

WoodvilleFan
10-31-2003, 03:02 PM
Woodville and Newton have been in the same district for many years and I have attended most games. Every year me and several other fans from Woodville will attend Newton's playoff games. Newton is a good football team but based on what I saw from this years game they are not as strong as some other teams they have had. They had lots of mental mistakes against Woodville.

We used to have some great games back when Melvin Houston was in Woodville but Barbay has had our current staffs number.

I will definetly be in the stands rooting for Newton come playoff time.

<small>[ October 31, 2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: WoodvilleFan ]</small>

Reveille
10-31-2003, 03:48 PM
nte:
Yeah Newton is the best team. Watch out for their receivers #3 and #5, no secondary has been able to hold them yet. Their secondary is great too especially DB#1, DB#6 which also plays QB and FS#10, you can't get a pass or run pass them. Also Dont forget about top ranked MLB#48 and the rest of the defensive line like high rising player #54 at defensive end.34-27. Ring a bell nte?

3AFTNUT
10-31-2003, 06:18 PM
Newton was the best team

spiveyrat
10-31-2003, 09:12 PM
3AFTNUT:
Newton was the best team???

You're kidding, right? eek!

JasperDog94
10-31-2003, 09:51 PM
I'll take it since these are some of your 1st posts that you are young and immature. There's nothing wrong with admitting that another team is better than yours.