PDA

View Full Version : She thinks my tractor's SEXY...

mustang04
06-02-2005, 03:31 PM
My dad and I just got done workin on our Case 2090 Tractor...i was plowin about 2 weeks ago when one of the main hydrolic fluid hoses ruptured then busted spewin fluid everywhere, he was in Oklahoma so i got to call and tell him the good news lol, but now its fixed and i get to plow some more YAY, but for now its to wet to plow, so i gotta break:D

any of yall ever had bad experiences like that?

LH Panther Mom
06-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Well, there was no plowing, but a tractor was definitely involved. But now that I think about it, it's pretty embarrassing :eek:, so I'll just keep it to myself.

pirate4state
06-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, there was no plowing, but a tractor was definitely involved. But now that I think about it, it's pretty embarrassing :eek:, so I'll just keep it to myself.

:eek: Oh My!! :eek:

I don't think we want to know ...

:devil:

On second thought...go ahead and fill us in!! :D ;)

SPF25
06-02-2005, 03:41 PM

I DEMAND DETAILS. lol :thinking:

mustang04
06-02-2005, 03:42 PM

are u sure u didnt get "plowed" while in the tractor......:D :D

LH Panther Mom
06-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Okay, you dragged it out of me, but please swallow anything currently in your mouth. I can't be held responsible for you spitting on your keyboard.

My dad, who taught driver's ed many years before and after, took me out in the country to teach me to drive for the first time. This was on dirt roads, between cotton fields. All went fine until he "insisted" I needed to learn a 3-point turnaround. Mind you, I was 13, so where he thought I needed to turn around was beyond me.

I pulled out beyond the "corner", backed up perfectly & to turn again. I sure thought he would've noticed that I was not turning the wheel sharply enough, but he never said a word. I proceed to drive my mother's car off into a 3 to 4-ft deep irrigation ditch. He had to find a guy that was plowing to pull us out with his tractor.

mustang04
06-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Okay, you dragged it out of me, but please swallow anything currently in your mouth. I can't be held responsible for you spitting on your keyboard.

My dad, who taught driver's ed many years before and after, took me out in the country to teach me to drive for the first time. This was on dirt roads, between cotton fields. All went fine until he "insisted" I needed to learn a 3-point turnaround. Mind you, I was 13, so where he thought I needed to turn around was beyond me.

I pulled out beyond the "corner", backed up perfectly & to turn again. I sure thought he would've noticed that I was not turning the wheel sharply enough, but he never said a word. I proceed to drive my mother's car off into a 3 to 4-ft deep irrigation ditch. He had to find a guy that was plowing to pull us out with his tractor.

Goober:devil:

AP Panther Fan
06-02-2005, 04:03 PM

See there....that was a much nicer story than everyone was imagining!:D

LH Panther Mom
06-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
See there....that was a much nicer story than everyone was imagining!:D

Sheesh! I said it was embarrassing! I didn't say everyone else would be embarrassed. :D

Holmes_Fans
06-02-2005, 04:06 PM
typical woman driver

pirate4state
06-02-2005, 04:08 PM

Ah man...gotta get my mind out of the gutter!! :eek: :D

pirate4state
06-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
typical woman driver

:hand: Please you've only been driving for 5 minutes!! :hand: :rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
06-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Sheesh! I said it was embarrassing! I didn't say everyone else would be embarrassed. :D

LOL...I would still probably end up in the ditch and I have been driving a few (26) years now. Probably safer to ask me to turn around though than back up! You know there is something about looking backwards and turning the wheel in the opposite direction that just confuses the he** outta me. :nerd: :D

LH Panther Mom
06-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Ah man...gotta get my mind out of the gutter!! :eek: :D

Or the ditch. :D

44INAROW
06-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Or the ditch. :D

lol nice one :clap: