PDA

View Full Version : Rambo coming out of retirement

pirate44
06-02-2005, 07:28 AM
Back in action ... at 58, Sylvester Stallone is preparing to reprise his role as action hero John Rambo

The red bandanna and the hunter's knife are back: Sylvester Stallone is set to reprise his role as Vietnam vet John Rambo, 17 years after his last outing.
Miramax/Dimension Films have sold Rambo IV's movie rights to a different production company, clearing the way for filming to start next January in Bulgaria, India and the US.

Stallone, now 58, will don combat trousers for a fourth time, this time to slug it out against American white supremacists bent on killing his wife and daughter. In the new film, the grunting killing machine has turned middle-class family man and has "assimilated into the tapestry of America," according Stallone, who is also the movie's scriptwriter. He promises a film in the vein of Straw Dogs and Deliverance.

BTEXDAD
06-02-2005, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
Back in action ... at 58, Sylvester Stallone is preparing to reprise his role as action hero John Rambo

YO! I can't wait. Now if they can make just one more Dirty Harry movie with Clint Eastwood, I'll feel like I'm in heaven.

pirate44
06-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
YO! I can't wait. Now if they can make just one more Dirty Harry movie with Clint Eastwood, I'll feel like I'm in heaven.
Unforgiven was the last Clint Eatwood movie i saw. i wanted his last for me to be a really good western.