PDA

View Full Version : wake up people!!!

pirate44
06-01-2005, 02:57 PM
c'mon, i only have a 15 minute break here. you guys need to stop viewing and start posting!!!:mad:

AP Panther Fan
06-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
c'mon, i only have a 15 minute break here. you guys need to stop viewing and start posting!!!:mad:

Hope your having a good day.....I get to have pizza and play at Gatti Town with your boss later. I bet he can hardly wait for 15 girls to drive him straight up the wall! :D

pirate4state
06-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Hope your having a good day.....I get to have pizza and play at Gatti Town with your boss later. I bet he can hardly wait for 15 girls to drive him straight up the wall! :D

:D Sorry Mike, but I'm working!! :cool:

44INAROW
06-01-2005, 04:34 PM
What time do you normally take your breaks? Maybe we can have a "scheduled" chat time tomorrow... I'll try to be there.....

pirate44
06-02-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
What time do you normally take your breaks? Maybe we can have a "scheduled" chat time tomorrow... I'll try to be there.....
i get a 15 minute break at 9:45 and another 15 minute break at 2:45. then i have an hour lunch break at noon.

spiveyrat
06-02-2005, 07:43 AM

Man! I wish we had Gatti's up here!!! :mad: Ate many a buffet there when I was in college!

AP Panther Fan
06-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Man! I wish we had Gatti's up here!!! :mad: Ate many a buffet there when I was in college!

The buffet was good, only problem is that there are about 150 kids running around making lots of noise. Gatti town is like Chuck E. Cheese's ... needed aspirin by the time I got home. :D

pirate44
06-02-2005, 09:54 AM
The buffet was good, only problem is that there are about 150 kids running around making lots of noise. Gatti town is like Chuck E. Cheese's ... needed aspirin by the time I got home. :D
hhmmm..ill stick to Cici's.;)

spiveyrat
06-02-2005, 09:56 AM

I've never been to a Gatti town. I think I'll stick with the regular restaurant. We do have a Chuck E Cheese here. I've been once... ONLY once. :D

spiveyrat
06-02-2005, 09:57 AM
hhmmm..ill stick to Cici's.;)

We've got a Cici's too... I'll take Gatti's over Cici's any day. BUT, I will say this for Cici's... the price is definitely right!

AP Panther Fan
06-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Yep, I think I will stick with Pizza Hut...they deliver!:cool:

pirate44
06-02-2005, 09:58 AM
when your downtown Corpus Christ, go to Dentoni's. you'll thank me. (but itll ruin your taste for all the other pizza joints.

AP Panther Fan
06-02-2005, 10:01 AM
when your downtown Corpus Christ, go to Dentoni's. you'll thank me. (but itll ruin your taste for all the other pizza joints.

May have to give that a try. Is it on Water Street? All of that construction and detours on Shoreline makes me crazy. :nerd:

spiveyrat
06-02-2005, 10:05 AM

I've boycotted Pizza Hut. They won't deliver to my house after 8pm. They say I live in a "bad neighborhood". There is a bad neighborhood about 1.5 - 2 miles south of my house. But there's nothing wrong with the neighborhood I live in. I even live next door to a Kansas state trooper. Can't get much better than that. Pizza John's gets ALL my delivery business now, whether it's before 8pm or not.

District303aPastPlayer
06-02-2005, 10:05 AM
May have to give that a try. Is it on Water Street? All of that construction and detours on Shoreline makes me crazy. :nerd:

its actually on lawrence, i believe. next to stingers which used to be tom foolerys.

LH Panther Mom
06-02-2005, 10:08 AM
:foul: Ya'll need to stop with the pizza talk - it's making me hungry. Now I may be "forced", against my better judgement, to eat at Frank & Angie's when I go downtown shortly. :D

AP Panther Fan
06-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I've boycotted Pizza Hut. They won't deliver to my house after 8pm. They say I live in a "bad neighborhood". There is a bad neighborhood about 1.5 - 2 miles south of my house. But there's nothing wrong with the neighborhood I live in. I even live next door to a Kansas state trooper. Can't get much better than that. Pizza John's gets ALL my delivery business now, whether it's before 8pm or not.

Spivey, can't say that I blame you...what is rather ironic is that I believe Pizza Hut corporate headquarters are in Kansas...Go figure! :rolleyes:

Aaron, thanks for the directions, will give it a try.

LHPM, pepperoni w/extra cheese, traditional hand tossed crust and maybe an order of breadsticks...

:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

LH Panther Mom
06-02-2005, 10:29 AM
LHPM, pepperoni w/extra cheese, traditional hand tossed crust and maybe an order of breadsticks...

:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

:tongue: :weeping:

spiveyrat
06-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Spivey, can't say that I blame you...what is rather ironic is that I believe Pizza Hut corporate headquarters are in Kansas...Go figure! :rolleyes:

Yeah, they are headquartered here... in fact they used to be here in Wichita. But I think they may have moved (?):thinking: . Now that I think about it, to add irony on top of irony... The very first Pizza Hut is located on the campus of Wichita State University which is surrounded by that very same bad neighborhood I was speaking of. :nerd: